3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 08.05.20 11:35 pm

X-01 and A. P. A mk.2 (Fallout 4)

Late question, probably, but still.
Actually, came across one vidosik on utubia forced to pay attention to one thing : if the X-01, according to the boot screen, was developed by the US army and was used in the remaining combat units after the war, the great war, but she stands in the world on the bench behind the glass, it turns out that the X-01 is, after all, not inclusa topic? Or are they based on 01й doing my A. P. A. ?
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dassent 08.05.20

From over9k 5000 or watched? If Yes, then the user GoodWayfarer left your comment,and in the ramification of the answer to your question.

V
Vyxyxol 08.05.20

lmperatorPC wrote:
it turns out that the X-01 is, after all
... the sort of thing where you ENT shit with a high steeple. Yes, it is, most likely, ARA MK.II, but why it's worth every second interior after reaching a certain player level in the PITS is a secret known only to those who decided to make the system spawn SB depending on the player's level. But still, the modders have fixed the jamb of the original game, removing the insane spawn X-01 and leaving only one instance.

D
Dassent 08.05.20

Muskrat
The fact of the matter is that no one knows the armor of the enclave it or not,a number of visual differences,and facts from the game confirm that it was created almost a few days before the war,but could only be used after a bomb.Her spawn also, this theory confirms.Besides 4 foul enclave so small upominaetsja that armor power its production simply could not be there.And 10 years have passed yet.No one in the Commonwealth doesn't even know about it.And about quantum,after all, the Creator of the nuclei Cola and the military are closely related,the well project cobalt,so it is not surprising that designed the armor was given to this Park(although it is strange why),maybe the chemists of the Park staff helped create this experimental color.

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Excerpt from WIKI:
Model of this power armor was used after the great War by the army of the United States. Development it was before the nuclear war, shortly before where the option was allowed to use the X-01 only in limited quantities. In 2076, a first draft for serial production was launched in force.
Pattern power armor is made of a fairly lightweight, but heavy-duty alloy, with strengthening of joints.

It follows from this that after the war, the army CONTINUED to operate the armor, but not the beginning of the development thereof ...

Armor A. P. A mk.2, engineers Enclave ...
This power armor is made entirely of lightweight ceramic composites and not from a combination of metal and ceramic plates, as usual. She seems to be able to provide even more protection than the standard advanced power armor.

l
lmperatorPC 08.05.20

saturn7774
That is, after all, the X-01 base?

Dassent
Yes, this video came across. While playing, I honestly did not pay attention to it)))
For some reason, thought that they just renamed UBA.

In General, the issue with the Enclave remains open. Another thing is that Besadmin enclave generally yuzal silovogo borrowed the designs of the brotherhood of steel from Fallout Tactics (well, I thought). And here something very similar to power classic enclave

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

lmperatorPC
I doubt it ...
X - means that this is a mockup of the air force States and as far as I understand, this armor is only in Four. And the armor of the Enclave appears in the Two and obviously not created under the influence of the pre-war prototype ( if such ever existed ).

This is just my opinion ...

D
Dassent 08.05.20

saturn7774
X 01 sort of figured out,but my question is,what will the armor of the enclave? Like the 3 foul(then there is no sense x 01)? Or template x 01? Meaning of course the next part of the game,but still.I hope not to be again the global redesign as the same Gatling laser(even though I version of 4 foul like).At least some of the template is now departing from the 4 parts will adhere.

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Dassent
This refers to the armor of the Enclave in the Fifth part ?.. :-)
Can only imagine what kind of armor to Enclave will come up with the guys from the Gazebo in the Fifth part of Follica, considering that it will be virtual. And will the Enclave ?

At the moment, we have what we have ... Plus mods for every taste.

If in the Third part, I'm still interested in silovogo, because it is really something defended and was rare, then the Four, way SB does not appeal to me ...

D
Dassent 08.05.20

saturn7774
Yes figs knows,where now it is an enclave,but interesting all the same.I silovogo more like 4,but gazebos always balance issues in all their games,so the power does not withstand the bite of mosquitoes:)

D
Dassent 08.05.20

saturn7774
and by the way why virtual?

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Dassent
I've heard ... :-) heard that the Gazebo was moved to game development, virtual reality and Follic Fourth, was the usual game of not only the franchise of Fallout, but TES ...
That's why I put ...
But who knows ...

D
Dassent 08.05.20

saturn7774
Well,it's rumored(I haven't even seen these articles anywhere on the same redite).Probably if they talked about it in terms of what fallout 4 vr will be a breakthrough in vr games,however how to play the game a large amount of time,if after 20-30 minutes, already tired.I do think that these games(long,with gameplay,for a thoughtful passage, etc) all on the vr is not necessary to port at least while the technology does not make it better.

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Dassent
Maybe the rumors :-) Maybe speculation ...

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Thanks for the forum - it's been lovely. :-)

l
lmperatorPC 08.05.20

saturn7774
VR?
IMHO, if the 5th part and will be immediately available in VR, only with the normal version. You have to understand that VR - it's not for everybody. Has decades to go to hell, switched to this type of gaming

G
Gera95 08.05.20

saturn7774 wrote:
Thanks for the forum - it's been lovely. :-)
Talkers. :)

lmperatorPC wrote:
was developed by the US army and was used in the remaining combat units after the war, the great war.... it turns out that the X-01 is, after all, not inclusa topic? Or are they based on 01й doing my A. P. A. ?
No, no, and no.
1. Armor Of The Enclave.
a classic look

Work on the creation of this reservation was conducted by the Enclave after the War. In 2215году by direct order of President Richardson, Enclave's scientists engaged in active research of the advanced power armor. Developed and tested numerous prototypes. The armor was based on pre-war power armor T-45. So armor is always worse than the pre-war Enclave power armor, but has a unique specificity, such as the armor of Tesla.
It's not the best armor in the game, it's just the most creative. She was always looking for cool screenshots.
By Laura models has been set, there is no clear description what was the specific samples and all.

2. Pre-war and war power armor.
The story of the creation of power armor began in the United States, before the War, with model T-45.
Subsequently was created an improved version of this armor, the most technically advanced power armor T-51. It was first used in war in China and the Anchorage front. A year later, this concept was applied within the United States to quell the unrest and protect important sites. Ie not X-01.
This is the armor worn by the soldiers of the brotherhood of steel.
Power armor T-60 and X-01, has to ENT of the game irrelevant, it's fiction besezdy.

P
Pril Balsam 08.05.20

Gera95
and bring screen X-01, so you can compare

G
Gera95 08.05.20

Cheryl
Why, the folly.

l
lmperatorPC 08.05.20

Gera95
Well, the Arbor, as I understand it, generally its about Vollautomat, the universe. It seems to be follach, and it seems not quite.
Oh, it's the desire to enter the new face trailer (aka new silovogo)...