3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry204 08.05.20 11:36 pm

Village Arinbjorn (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. A question. So I came to this very village that would pass legimacy order. I go to the tavern to talk to the customer, in the end objectify me two local and otherwise call and ask to leave. For me standing up the Mouth of (customer). Well, in the end, I passed the quest, came back, got the money and again stick to these two. Started a fist fight, I really do not have time to do, once struck, went to the cutscene where you push me and I fall, in the end, they kill the Land, and I kill them. Question actually such if I can salvage the Land? I feel sorry for the guy, though I think it should, but still, who can knows took place?
20 Comments
Sort by:
r
roskomnadzornyy 08.05.20

The land did not seem to save

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 08.05.20

No, it is impossible to save him. Later on you Lugos will be judged, and it will be necessary for him to make a separate quest in An of Kraits.

A
Anzhelika04 08.05.20

Feel sorry for him a normal guy.
Spoiler if you take the order from him to go after the story ? Vid Lugos is dead then.

B
Bupycop 08.05.20

Анжелика04
then this quest will not be, because in the final story, a warning that some jobs will be lost...

N
NightHawkreal 08.05.20

Strangely, I have this schizophrenic was still sitting on the throne, the quest I have done these alone.

O
Oleg Bervinov 08.05.20

Elite User
cave of dreams, addictive quest, but he just side.

V
Verzor 08.05.20

Can. The campaign must take this quest after Lugosi kill.
The first time I played - all the rules - quietly from the Mouth came out without any problems. And now the second time going through, in the beginning. Read the question I decided to check)) that's right! Sorry man - I put aside this task.

d
delamer1 08.05.20

Sonic778
Early on - after the death of the son of Lugosi

V
Verzor 08.05.20

delamer1
When? After the feast?

D
Dr.Kostet 08.05.20

But then don't get on the court and will not be Logos quest Cave of dreams", so what better poor Land to donate. And indeed, It's Skellige!!!, they are there because of the smaller die problems regularly, I think, used to... .

O
Old_Nick 08.05.20

Um... and if you run the Cave of dreams" to this quest?
Has anyone tried?

D
Dr.Kostet 08.05.20

Old_Nick
So Cave of dreams you Lugos gives as payback for the murder of assholes that Hike we decided to do.

O
Old_Nick 08.05.20

Dr. What does
It can go before - if you stumble upon Logos Blue and drakar himself.
The idea was: helped the son of Jarl - need to anything force Geralt is not - the court need not - and, consequently, murder is not.
Checked: alas - was not confirmed. All as before: the fight - death - quarry - court. The only difference: the Lugos made a ransom without conditions - You helped my son, but if someone else killed .... blah-blah-blah....

But the Cave of dreams, just available and for self - determination- checked ;). So, it is really possible for the son of Lugosi to help and Land to save (if you put Ghost on after death)

D
Dr.Kostet 08.05.20

Hmm... you can try. That's only if early to fill up Logos (that is, to run a story), deprived him of a blacksmith, and Armorsmith (rank apprentice), and they are of the most cash on Skellige. And the developers, I think, rely on the sequencing of fight - death - quarry - court - cave of dreams. How would the bugs not to catch when you change the priority.

O
Old_Nick 08.05.20

Dr. What does the.... How would the bugs not to catch when you change the priority....
Judging because of the dialogues change slightly - apparently this option is provided

s
solar4741 08.05.20

the son of Lugosi supposed to be dead, and in the quest to liberate the beacon we need to find a letter addressed to the superintendent (in the lighthouse), and then after killing the Ghost say to the janitor, to pack it in. apparently the fact that the caretaker will predupredit his accomplices that the circuit is opened and they are all washed away, and among them those two bastards who kill the Mouth. look at this passage, where the Land is alive and well remains.

D
Denis Chetverov 08.05.20

solar4741

Not a Fig. Forced the Keeper to slip away from the lighthouse, and those two taverns, as was and is.

L
Livarkh 08.05.20

He stays alive in that case, if you first pass the quest about the massacre on the feast of the Academy of Sciences of Kraits. For it is the sons of Logos, and they were at the feast, during the feast, they die. You can complete a quest first, and for a reward to come after the choice of king Scalage, so he will remain alive. That's what I just did.

V
Vaselinski 08.05.20

Livarkh

After they synovia of Logos))) Lugosi only 1 son, and it Lugos blue......with him still fucking quest about the cave of dreams

b
ben222 08.05.20

Stupid of course to make the quest alien vs. alien. Not only that, the Land dies (and so it won't die to contrive to do a quest), and Witcher automatically agrees to go to court, although the dialogue suggests an alternative solution to the problem- I will defend myself! - then against your 2 swords will be the whole village- itself suggests a variant instead of the court - to cut the crowd, the rest hardly used the sword climbed b. Well, let's relationship with the Earl was b worse..