3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MR Envy 11.10.19 11:15 pm

The game menu does not respond to the cursor (Black Desert)

After installing the game, played in windowed mode, as I like to be comfortable... but
nowhere poyavilsa friend *:?((?%; and changed to polnoekrannyj mode.... EEE! now everything is miraculously working.... or rather = opened the launcher, clicked play, voshol on the main game and all... the cursor moves but the GAME points don't react to it... if anyone knows how it fix please tell me because I have no idea how and what to do in this situation(
(advisers to reinstall Windows in advance, niiie thank you)
5 Comments
Sort by:
o
onakita 11.10.19

MR Envy
This is a common glitch, you need to try to put a large window or just a window, because the mouse does not react, due to the fact that the shifted menu icons due to the change settings screen

M
MR Envy 11.10.19

onakita Yes I would... but 3 points
TO START THE GAME
OUTPUT
SETTINGS
I choose nothing... the cursor then does not react to them(

o
onakita 11.10.19

MR Envy
You need to drive a mouse near the icons until they will in the yellow border, because it has shifted icons

M
MR Envy 11.10.19

onakita
nope... doesn't help)) but I was thinking that if the text of the monitor to the minimal to drive in order to have more space for poking the cursor on the void III, but not as strange helped)) so idea thank!! ooh... now can be cility with peace of mind... ))

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 11.10.19

myshoy 5 cm to the right and above.... and don't say it won't help. all helps