3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wickd 08.05.20 11:36 pm

How to use taunt (the Subversion) ? (NieR: Automata)

at L3 (Mash) Taunt, I shake and I only have a lamp on/off. If anyone understand plz explain how to use this taunt and I don't get it )
19 Comments
Sort by:
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 08.05.20

wickd
You have a lot of game passed?I mean you can spoil?

V
VICH68 08.05.20

provocation

R
RGC 08.05.20

At the third passage of this feature will be complete. Kind of like a flashlight can also be activated, but do it just to score

w
wickd 08.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
I'm probably in the beginning, I reached a point as 2 the robot leave the funnel in the city. there and received with the usual mob this chip, and how to use do not understand

A
ALDrXIV 08.05.20

The enemy in the scoreboard many times in a row on/off.off. flashlight.

J

wickd
play next provocation will open later

w
wickd 08.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
I understand, thank you. but can plz explain how it will work, I'm just not understanding. That is, if I use the flashlight in battle it will instead taunt, or what ? Can you plz describe exactly how you will be using and how to understand if I got it ...

J

wickd
Well, if you're keen to see during the 3 chapters of the game, your GG will be able to provoke enemies, holding LMB+RMB(without PCM), it's just a certain animation and all, I personally generally don't use it

w
wickd 08.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
OK go stars the whole game, then we'll see, it's just weird that the type of this chip just like the chip counter (modifies gameplay) and counterattack everything is simple and makes sense to me Dowa in the early game, taunt the chip if I use them then, but the quest is not clear ...

J

wickd
This game is full of surprises!=)

A
Abirvalgo 08.05.20

wickd
Yes, there is just separate animations for the taunt of all.
and so can a flashlight. chip and wear many times Shine in the face (the mob head turns red).
cheat abilities of course. instantly kills all then

J

Abirvalgo
I thought with the flashlight does not work only when the A2 came and saw him xDDD

w
wickd 08.05.20

Abirvalgo
mmm.. thank you understand, damn ponapridumyvali any xD

w
wickd 08.05.20

No, it's the lies and deception from the user Abirvalgo, I learned. To taunting only for A2 and 2B and 9S to towncity impossible and the fact that this chip vdaetsya for the job in a desolate area 2B - another idiocy of the developers or joke or, in the future they will add it to her or before you had the chance but in the end, before the release, Zanesville her like that feature because it would be possible to use this chip and just shotat most bosses with a couple of counter-attack ...

P. S the Topic can be sent to the archive ...

w
wickd 08.05.20

Abirvalgo
Oh crap, sorry, I just tried and the same trick with a flashlight works. So just need to clarify 1 point, the enemies head becomes red but simply emits vapor. It really is 1 of the strongest chips in the game and 1 of the best chips for Very Hard difficulty because on this difficulty you with 1 hit kills and the advantage that gives this chip allows to easily and quickly cope with the enemy on any difficulty

O
Odinn89 08.05.20

Taunt only on A2.

b
baracus10 08.05.20

Why does everyone say that only A2? Chase what? Flicker the flashlight cause the enemies butthurt in the truest sense of the word. The head begins to blush and smokes. A kind of RGM. Have all works. Simply click the flashlight in front of enemies. I on L3, but the benefit was the ability to put the touchpad on the DS4 this feature.

F
Faceless Void 08.05.20

Thank you for the thoughts, I have yet to plunge into this wonderful game, but to play I'll be on пс4про, for wait play
Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor on PC (bought on sale for 179r )) ) so terribly not comfortable in slashers on the keyboard, the mouse + niera on the PC so much pain , so will I give 3190 in DNS and forget. just buy it with the Curling iron.
Listen, I can't find which patches were пс4про in this game.... in Google and it drove me about the PATCHES on the PC, etc they say no fuck it I have PC and nier incompatible.... do not write me about DualShock and steam does not need to beg

A
AlayaVijnana 08.05.20

baracus10
All properly written.
There is a taunt from the chip, its use is spelled out in the in-game tutorial. As here correctly told, it is a quick on/off. flashlight in the face of the enemy. After about 4-5 flashes is triggered.
Now about the A2. It has its own taunt, on a separate button. Also spelled out in the tutorial. Moreover, its effect stacks with the effect of the chips.