3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 08.05.20 11:36 pm

DLC: at what point do you get there. (NieR: Automata)

Actually the question above and any additional... I'm cheap and money for the license there, so that's what the signs point to the fact that the DLC enabled ? The robot who self-destructs is at each of the inputs. At the moment I pass only 2 games for Nisa.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadeye181 08.05.20

baracus10
If there is self-destructing robot - so You don't have the DLC principle

D
Deadeye181 08.05.20

baracus10
If DLC is available immediately after accessing the location where the entrance to the arena. Two of the three arenas available to any character, and the third only to Nine.

b
baracus10 08.05.20

Deadeye181
Okay. And what should be there, if it is still there? Anyone? Or the same NPCs that will be me there to miss?
UPD: the Question is removed.

b
baracus10 08.05.20

Deadeye181
That is, you can get there even at the ending of the first game?

D
Deadeye181 08.05.20

baracus10
Yes, a certain npc.
In the desert: the robot in the mask and torch
In the flooded city: resistance fighter
In the forest: a large robot

D
Deadeye181 08.05.20

baracus10
Yes, in the first game, except forest arena, it is only for 9S.

b
baracus10 08.05.20

Deadeye181
Nice. Just have to find a Repack with DLS, if of course it exists. Not know, by chance?

D
Deadeye181 08.05.20

baracus10
I litsuha, so don't know, but good luck with that
In General, litsuha allows like to feel the ending E

b
baracus10 08.05.20

Deadeye181
Hmm, that is? It has something to do with owning a license? Without spoilers, if possible.

D
Deadeye181 08.05.20

baracus10
This is due to the online component,it's the best I can say

b
baracus10 08.05.20

Deadeye181
Hmm, interesting. Considering that online there not even in DS. Everything is much more modest. Oh well, will see how I will go. Thank you.
PS. In principle, not be regretted 2K (or whatever) on the pitch, whether optimize normal. And it is ridiculous on PS4 60 fps, on the pitch without lights fashion 770 nd the same 60 issue not. Yes, even with farom and disabled smoothing sags often =)

D
Deadeye181 08.05.20

baracus10
I personally FARом with no lag, and online there is 2 moments the corpses of other players who could resurrect himself as a teammate, or get them temporarily boosts from three randomly installed chips. Well, here at the end, but then are silent.

F
Faceless Void 08.05.20

Deadeye181
and online there is 2 moments the corpses of other players who could resurrect himself as a teammate, or get them temporarily boosts from three randomly installed chips.

Interestingly, this is...

A
AlayaVijnana 08.05.20

baracus10
Supplement, you will not be able to go in there, until the Mysterious Letter. After reading the entry point to the arena will appear on the map.
In the first pass, the letter I received after the attacks of the Goliaths in the City Ruines.