3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TITOK87 08.05.20 11:36 pm

What was that !? tricks cheaters!? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

So I play GTA online...Turned on passive mode. Away from the game on somewhere 5 minutes. I go and my Persian was in a cage .and all out is not possible .Just go to the menu and again go.What was it ? 0_0
15 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxDiabloNeroxx 08.05.20

Cool story.

Most likely cheats.

T
TITOK87 08.05.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
Can't believe it .first time I see this

L
Lagarium 08.05.20

TITOK87
Yes, citeron decided to indulge.
Do not rejoice that zapretili not necropoli ban Mani.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 08.05.20

TITOK87
Then another, and you may be banned. So next time if you see the session some heresy, then immediately get out and look for another.

T
TITOK87 08.05.20

Lagarium
xxDiabloNeroxx
it's just a kick

T
Tdante 08.05.20

A familiar theme. I have won recently was the same, but smarter.
So I go in your bunker(brought a batch of raw materials) and appear directly in the cell. Neither the amplitude, as they say, no life. Okay, I get that cheater, but he was able somehow to get everyone out of there, he the cage looks crooked put. Go on to the laptop in the bunker... and what do I see?... A laptop these damn-rastudyt, also in a cage is worth it!
Laptop, Carl!!! In the cage, Carl!
The edge I hate those situado.

T
TITOK87 08.05.20

Tdante
Lagarium
Probably not suprisely not necropoli because of the fact that I was in passive mode
And here is how the theft. the money disappeared from the dude .look at the amount of

cheater wrote to him saying give me your money
chasing him off by helicopter

L
Lagarium 08.05.20

TITOK87
So could just natropath incriminating Mani. And all down the drain Akku

o
oOAttackOo 08.05.20

in my head, one of RZ some thing put on, the type hefty advertising balloon which=BA yellow... so everything I ran from like the plague...

T
TITOK87 08.05.20

Lagarium
Oh, those cheaters

R
Revenge_8 08.05.20

Yes, cheaters is not like Cheburashka

R
Revenge_8 08.05.20

if who met with similar prompt what is this crap? here the Director mode actually

L
Lukash VI 08.05.20

If I'm not mistaken, this single ship was sunk. Playing for Michael there had to be something to find. Super weapon from Mariser.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 08.05.20

Is that on the roof of the office Jesus with the railgun was.

L
Ltriti 05.04.21

I have the same garbage just before that, I was in another session and they attached a rocket to me instead of a prechindal between my legs, but it was the first time for me and I just flew on a desiccator, I got thrown off and started kicking in a non-childlike way, so I flew to the other end of the map unfortunately no longer alive