3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dassent 08.05.20 11:39 pm

Creation club when released? What kind of fashion will be? (Fallout 4)

Hello,is there any information on these issues? At least see what mods will be.
26 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackonda 08.05.20

XS

D
Dassent 08.05.20

jackonda
do

D
Daidjer 08.05.20

Dassent
Fashion will be different, which is not specified. And you what mods are missing? ))) On their Ten-game 2300 pieces for every taste. Until the end of his days not replay. )))
СпойлерCreation Club. This is a collection of in-game content for Fallout 4 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. There will be new items, abilities and gameplay elements that are created by third-party partners (including modders), with the support of Bethesda.

s
snoopss 08.05.20

Dassent
you tired of free fashion ?

a
aka_sektor 08.05.20

Dassent
see with 4 minutes, 32 seconds

D
Dassent 08.05.20

Daidjer
snoopss
Free to close,there is a good weapon but his unit,and not everything has the animation of reloading from a third party, and other schools.And in a club that suddenly appear suitable. And what about the free mods,horizon is not moved,so have to wait here, or either that.

D
Dassent 08.05.20

aka_sektor
have already seen,there is actually nothing new.

s
snoopss 08.05.20

Dassent
and paid close? make crooked and more money these muddily require me while attracted by free content , though a little curve. but free, never paid and not going to pay
And in a club that suddenly appear suitable.
again, the hamsters on the beautiful names conducted. Oh well

D
Dassent 08.05.20

snoopss
Why would I be,to hope, that's none of your business,I'm not saying that paid close,but then something interesting will appear. Here I like to ask question on the forum,I hope that those who know the answer people will respond,and if not,then no one will use and begin to flood and to challenge any message.

D
Dassent 08.05.20

snoopss
Besides, most free close inglish,the same horizon,the author was forbidden to upload the mod on other sites besides the nexus,and translation as I understand it too(though the translation is).

s
snoopss 08.05.20

Dassent
the poor thing is hurt, you look for peace of mind ready pay. be a man
other resources
nothing lay. Russian resources to spit on all foreign assholes

D
Dassent 08.05.20

snoopss
Just need to communicate calmly without insults and other things,and the translation of this lay out after a year? Something horizon how many there are(the same translation about) nobody posted.

s
snoopss 08.05.20

Dassent
learn to accept people like they are beneath someone. especially for you one adjust is not. here we are Slavs

D
Dassent 08.05.20

snoopss
People are all the same,only one screwed over and are justified ,and the other trying not to spoil,in any case, the communication is off topic.

D
Dassent 08.05.20

The same question,is there any new information about the creation club?

s
snoopss 08.05.20

Dassent
so you are not here

D
Daidjer 08.05.20

Dassent
Well, well. Wait. Then accomplish your goal at the expense of close. )))

B
Basil44 08.05.20

Dassent wrote:
And what about the free mods,horizon is not transferred
so get your ass off the couch and move. and people will say thank you.
or do not want for thanks to work? well and other do not wait.

D
Dassent 08.05.20

Basil44
Author forbidden to upload the mod on other sites besides the nexus,and the translation, too.Just to write something right?I think the localizers from modgames or gamer-mods't tried already? Permissions are not given for publication of the translation.

B
Basil44 08.05.20

Dassent wrote:
Just to write something right?
I post your translations on the nexus. but you Yes, just to write that.
can you at least just look - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22355/?