3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elinus 08.05.20 11:40 pm

Mobile for games and photos

Need a cheap smartphone that will pull the game and normally hold a charge, with a good camera and video. Have 15K on the purchase. Please advise what are the options.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartanez_86 08.05.20

Take and read reviews at budget smartphones. There will choose.

N
Nemezis 08.05.20

Now you can get cheap old Sonya. Z2 for example.

b
bazilews 08.05.20

Elinus
See something from the Chinese.

R
Rolemanser 08.05.20

Elinus
For example, look for products Xiaomi

E
Elinus 08.05.20

Watched the Xiaomi Mi5, the smartphone is not quite like xiaomi don't want to take. Advise some alternative to the big battery, preferably a 2017 release.

A
Amarelius 08.05.20

Rolemanser
I read the other day the news about the updates of their shells, and did not understand than the current version differs from the previous one... it looks pathetic, the functionality of the curve... all models after ми3 they really the bottom. In my personal top at the moment consists of Sonya, ASUS and Huawei, we recommend you to choose one of them.

E
Elinus 08.05.20

So I think to look at brands Ala Sony and ASUS. Though Sony smartphone with a large battery is not found, but ASUS new zenfone 4 found max, the idea three days to live with such a big battery, yet dual camera on Board.

D
D78L Secret 08.05.20

In the hands of Meizu U20 battery 3100. Holds a charge all day if you play and surf the Internet. 10K worth.

A
ARM_SERJ 08.05.20

Asus zenfone zoom 3 5000 battery, camera with digital zoom, 4GB of RAM, economical Snapdragon 600H .

M
Muts 08.05.20

3rd zoom is nice but expensive. Above recommended a new version of the ASUS - Zenfone 4 max. He in addition to dual cameras and 7 key on Board immediately and battery with the option of recharging other devices. Hood.

R
Rolemanser 08.05.20

Aurelius
ASUS has slipped badly in recent times that the phones that tablets. Backlash and squeaks it is quite normal for their products, firmware fresh after a year of sales on most of the satisfied do not. I have several friends following models of ASUS switched to Saami about ASUS as a nightmare vspominayut.

M
Muts 08.05.20

are you serious?)) Saami as the best alternative to the ASUS?! I in and e...))) you Know, I have a lot of gadgets and iron from Asus - mother, monitor, laptop, smart (and that's not all) - the latter two of the new lines - all works fine, not buggy, and never backlash....

W
Winter_Wind 08.05.20

ARM_SERJ wrote:
Asus zenfone zoom 3 5000 battery
Best buy 4 Max. In addition to a robust battery in this camera dual. one of the sensors - OmniVision OV13855. Developed V. C. to high end smartphones. Profitable work.

A
Amarelius 08.05.20

Rolemanser
faced with the 3 latest generations of smartphones Asus. What I can say: the design was definitely better, although the convex back at the time, was very comfortable and up to date. About build flagship models (state employees poyuzat not able to) complaints were not, unless very tightly fitted cover for the ZenFone 2 (cracked when opened). Now use one of the latest models of the 3rd line. Test twisting took place without the above problems.

M
Muts 08.05.20

Tell us about the test on the twisting, pliz. Something like this methods don't know) And why I decided to change this smart (from the 3rd line of ASUS) with the new one? something did not suit?

W
Winter_Wind 08.05.20

Muts wrote:
Tell us about the test on the twisting, pliz.
It's fun for a spectacular crash tests. In the real world the smartphones are not experiencing the loads on the torsion.
if we trace the evolution of the specific model max, see evolution. Controversial design in the 2nd generation gave way to flashy and expensive in the 4th generation. In the 3rd generation sacrificed battery capacity for the sake of the thickness, in the 4th with the same thickness increased the battery capacity to 5000 mAh. So not surprised by the desire of Aurelius refresh cellphones.