3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goldfroy 08.05.20 11:41 pm

Do not run the game due to problems with Visual (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Already bought the game in GOG galaxy, and since then throws this error wrong way for a shortcut that starts. Spoke in support of Gog, and directly to CD Project Red, but they're only taught about reinstalling visual, which I'd done once 17-19. Eventually drew attention that when you try to uninstall Visual 2012 x64 gets this error. She certainly comes out, but when you pass all of this from the registry this visual disappears, so I wasn't paying attention. But in the end the problem really revolve around the Visual, and this is the only discrepancy with it.

22 Comments
Sort by:
R
RFL 08.05.20

The only thing I can advise is to reinstall Windows. And get down with legacy 7. Go to the Orthodox 10!

M
Mama Stiflera 08.05.20

RFL wrote:And get off the outdated 7. Go to the Orthodox 10!
Yes install the top 10! You get the game to run at 120 frames on max speed out of zavisimosti config from your computer in seconds. Stop headache, increase wages, you will see a Cadillac in your garage and always will be a good weather outside of your window.
PS you Have no 10's? Then install without regard

G
Goldfroy 08.05.20

RFL
Menie radical advice would be great, and I like 7, so I'll look for another way.

D
Devilgroup87 08.05.20

Goldfroy
And for example easy to rearrange Windows? On the same 7-if you like it so much!

G
Goldfroy 08.05.20

Devilgroup87
This is the only solution to the problem chtol? This is the usual lousy visual must be on his Board.

V
Vyxyxol 08.05.20

Google VCRedist all in one installer and put can help.

D
Daidjer 08.05.20

RFL wrote:
And get off the outdated 7
And what is better than a dozen? ))) On the contrary, the old games may have problems. I have win 7 x64. All games are run with a pink floor. As the saying goes - no good deed goes unpunished.

D
Daidjer 08.05.20

Goldfroy wrote:
This is the usual lousy visual must be on his Board.
Well, get on top, nothing removing VC Redist Installer 2013. And then I add the VC_redist.x64 2015.
I threw you in a PM its Visuals. Imposed from above, try it can help.

c
cheezette 08.05.20

Remove Visual and download with of. site depending on the bitness of the system. You can delete as well outside the standard methods, for example, with the help of Revo Uninstaller.

G
Goldfroy 08.05.20

cheezette
I worked with tech support, so visually downloaded only from the official websites. And removed visualy usually Cclener-Ohm, I think the same will go for the freelance way. That is, I already have experience in demolition of all of visalaw, and re-install them and it did not help.

r
rambling 08.05.20

110, that's Visual C++ 2012.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Install, the x86 version. Should help. x86 because the Witcher is a 32-bit application.

G
Goldfroy 08.05.20

Daidjer
Look, I tried to install that file, and given that visually all are - it gave an error, or that the product is already installed, or that is a later version is on the computer. And at the expense of the second file is visual 15 years, and I have already 17, and in the presence of a 2017 15 is not necessary, and simply not to be.

r
rambling 08.05.20

Goldfroy wrote:
And at the expense of the second file is visual 15 years, and I have already 17
15th and 17th are one and the same. Really no changes. If you noticed, 2017 supersedes 2015.

Your problem suggest to clean up this Visual C, for example, by using Uninstall Tool.

G
Goldfroy 08.05.20

rambling
Downloaded x86, set, well, it didn't solve anything. The problem with the shortcut is still the same.

r
rambling 08.05.20

Try to install C++, which he needed with /S or /Q - I do not remember what there Mike. Silent install ignore errors need to rewrite that. The idea.

s
saa0891 08.05.20

Microsoft Visual C++ 05-08-10-12-13-17 Hybrid [32-64] (Updated 18-04-2017)
This package swing,there machine is new and removes old packages.

G
Goldfroy 08.05.20

saa0891
Here's what came out of the installation of this package.

rambling

s
saa0891 08.05.20

Goldfroy
You Windows not the Assembly is worth it,hike it's probably in the wind,no problem always put these packages (with it on different computer) and everything worked.

D
Daidjer 08.05.20

Goldfroy
Come on Windu perestanavlivaya, and everything will be OK. ) Pre-save the saves in My documents.

C
CGen 08.05.20

Goldfroy Look here.
http://www.itshneg.ru/downloads/vcomp110-dll-vedmak-3-ne-zapuskaetsya/