3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voin.zeleniy 08.05.20 11:41 pm

There does not appear Nilfgaard troops in Novigrad what to do? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Went for Nilfgaard and Novigradu troops Radovid run
28 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 08.05.20

voin.zeleniy
To read the dialogues not taught in school?)
Temeria gained sovereignty, with his army, etc.

W
Widukind 08.05.20

voin.zeleniy
This is a design flaw in the game. None of the changes described in the final do not affect the world after the story, unfortunately. What to do? Write the developers, maybe

V
Vyxyxol 08.05.20

Hirok
And Novigrad is Temeria?

A
Artur Shteyn 08.05.20

Novigrad is left unoccupied by Nilami.

H
Hirok 08.05.20

Muskrat
De Facto?
Yes.

H
Hirok 08.05.20

Widukind
And how they can influence, if there is via quite a long time?
Endgame is at the same time as the rest of the campaign and not through the months/years.

W
Widukind 08.05.20

Hirok
Novigrad is not Temeria, free and self-governing city of between Temeria and Redania. And, of course, if Nilfgaard wins the war in Novigrad should not be radunskij troops. But, unfortunately, the authors of the game were not yourself this trouble

H
Hirok 08.05.20

Widukind
Again, Nelfy was not in the city or in one of the endings.
In soldiers Redania because Radovid using the same Bastard undermine the city from within, so he opened the gates without a fight.
After his murder, the soldiers remain in the city, because there is no one to give them the order to withdrawal, and the army Temarii yet to take.
De facto, the city was taken, and ceased to be independent. Since the comics are in no way specified the fate of Novigrad, it is, depending on the ending, is either redskin or temerson. Ilfov there basically could not be.
And Yes, if Geralt does not interfere in politics, just Nilfgaard lose, so you play very casually.

Y
YegorSemenov 08.05.20

Hirok
What Temeria?Listen to the end carefully, it seems only I have heard and read that the Black Flag hoisted above the Novigrad Redania only Temeria brought so to speak, of the vassal oath, and remained with the same territories, which were to death Foltesta.Temeria did not rule the North, she is a vassal, which, though has its own internal structure, however, is part of the Empire.

Y
YegorSemenov 08.05.20

Hirok
What a damn Temeria?Read carefully Nilfgaard wins the whole North, including Novigrad and Temeria becomes a vassal of the Empire, something the type of Toussant

H
Hirok 08.05.20

YegorSemenov
So you read carefully, or rather, listen.
Cemerska Lily(don't remember verbatim) flourished under a Golden sun Nilfgaard.
Also we had to listen to Thaler and Roche, which said that Temarii promised sovereignty, it has its own government, subordinate to the Emperor and a private army. That is Temeria again became a country with borders, etc.
I did not say that she was to rule the North.
It's at the end of Dykstra Nelfy loses and the North wins.
So nothing I have not lied and distorted.
Armies Nilfgaard in Novigrad could not be.
Especially, at the time of the battle with the Wild Hunt, immediately after which the temporary point of endgame.

Y
YegorSemenov 08.05.20

Hirok
Novigrad has never belonged Temarii, before that it belonged to Redania, and the boundaries are the same as Temarii to death Foltesta, they are not expanded, Nilfgaard takes the whole of the North including Redania and Novigrad, and Temeria is her vassal with its own management, etc. and I can say that Nilfgaard has the power to Temarii, as they put those who run the country, so this freedom is formal.Temeria would be something like Toussant, or Mutiny, although the freedom Temarii will be slightly more than Tosanta or Mutiny-government is, nevertheless, this freedom is formal, the state would in any case be dependent on the Empire.

H
Hirok 08.05.20

YegorSemenov
I'm telling you for the consequences in the Witcher, not as they used to be, well, what are you, lad?
And you did not contradict me, except that Novigrad is simply no one to manage. We have not seen any body of government in the city, which for me, personally, it was weird. If the clergy of the Eternal Fire, with the death of Radovid it loses its power If Dijkstra, it is all too clear.
As if Radovid alive and won the war.
Novigrad in any case loses the status of an independent city.
And initially, people asked why no soldiers of Ilfov in the city.
I said that the plot they weren't there and shouldn't be.

v
voin.zeleniy 08.05.20

Do not winning Nilfgaard feels,and I would like to in all the cities of nelfy was(except Skellige) In Skyrim for example changing after the civil war,and then after the war does not affect the world sorry.

Y
YegorSemenov 08.05.20

Hirok
In the Palace Vizim decided what to do with the Hierarch Himmelfahrt, and regarding the troops: I stupidly was too lazy to replace in this case, Rezantsev nilfgaardian.In the end Emhyr takes the whole of the North including Redania and Novigrad, and Temeria brings a vassal oath, and gets its old borders, which it had before death Foltesta, Temeria not expanding

A
Artur27507 08.05.20

In the ass these Ilfov... did Dijkstra Prince and he gave the invaders a swift kick in the ass!

As for your choices, then there is even after beating the game, I noticed that the world of the Witcher, will remain as what it was, regardless of the decisions taken...

H
Hirok 08.05.20

YegorSemenov
OK, as you know)

H
Hirok 08.05.20

Artur27507
People are just too lazy to admit that the game can not turn around in six months or a year after the battle with the Wild Hunt, and continues immediately after it)

I
Ilya Krasilov 08.05.20

voin.zeleniy
write the Reda, they immediately run to do the patch that changes the armor on the soldiers in Novigrad, direct them to do nothing

v
voin.zeleniy 08.05.20

Ilya Krasilov
Would it pochuet how to live in Novigrad