3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White Agnec 08.05.20 11:41 pm

(Witcher 3) New DLC \"Farewell of the White Wolf\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Games and add-on ETS passed Geralt, Sapkowski's books already memorized, even controversial Polish series 2002 viewed, and the desire to explore the world with your loved Witcher still. But suddenly Netflix makes an announcement about the creation of the series of the Witcher, and you are reading this thread. The joy should be overflowing you.

For not watching the news fans of the Witcher will be a pleasant surprise infa about the new release of the fan-DLC The Witcher Farewell of the White Wolf .
A group of students decided to please fans of the world of the Witcher and do addition about the last adventure of Geralt in the game. Development Supplement began in the summer of last year. At the moment, creating on the break, as this group of students now diploma, but at the request of the students themselves, the development will not be abandoned. We can only guess how much time it will take to complete. It is known that in addition you will play for Geralt at his wedding with Jennifer. The addition will be translated into Russian language.
Developers: https://www.facebook.com/fotww/
More information about addition: https://games-reviews.net/publ/stati/mod_proshhaj_belyj_volk_tochka_v_istorii_geralta_iz_rivii/4-1-0-930

*Mod for the Witcher 2 assassins of kings
28 Comments
Sort by:
W
White Agnec 08.05.20

Here are a couple of podcasts of interpreter additions:

R
Ryogi Shiki 08.05.20

Oh , Wang Borg in addition !

R
Ryogi Shiki 08.05.20

By the way , the Title is wrong . this is the mod for Witcher 2 and not 3 !

R
Ryogi Shiki 08.05.20

White Agnec
um , you're on the links crossed ? it clearly States that for B2 , but not for 3

S
Sinistre 08.05.20

White Agnec
But the man is right... this is really a mod to B2, but not B3, is a quote from an interview with the creators of the mod:
-Why "the Witcher 2", but not "the Witcher 3"? Since there is the possibility of creating mods.

-No ability to create story, quests, worlds, and conversations..
So the title is really wrong.

W
White Agnec 08.05.20

Nikotinoz_
Do. My bad.
The articles themselves I have not read, just looked at the video and a few screenshots, and they have a distinct visible texture of the Witcher 3. Just asked to write an introductory text which I forgot to mention that this is not a mod for the Witcher 3. The name of the theme change is not possible, so leave a note.

P
Player04 08.05.20

mod to the Witcher 2, okay, and why is it needed ?) even a wedding with Jennifer, Oh Yes, I am overwhelmed with happiness from the news! I was infuriated, Jennifer and I chose Triss, Oh how happy I am with the wedding, Jennifer... you're not even in the third Witcher, but on the second, MDEA seem to slag.

R
Ryogi Shiki 08.05.20

Nikotinoz_ wrote:
Oh , Wang Borg in addition !
and again I was absolutely right

T
Tok-220v 08.05.20

Hm I thought I developed to please decided and then on to the Witcher 2 from the modders themselves

R
Ryogi Shiki 08.05.20

Player04
For Triss will come later , first released for Yen . For the inferiority B2 don't worry - to be rescheduled a lot of textures and a few mechanic from B3 , so that will be something closer to B3 than to the second

S
Sayu 08.05.20

, Jennifer, who has a pretty exceptional taste in clothing, wearing black with sparse white accents suddenly in a white traditional dress? chtoooo

B
Bombardirovschik 08.05.20

Nikotinoz_
SVEABORG?
In addition to Sveaborg?
so this is for 2 pieces? I thought for 1!

W
White Agnec 08.05.20

Player04
Apparently, you know, Jennifer just on the game and she'll remember the bitchy, selfish person who treats the main character like dog, but with Triss, you could spend all 3 games. But Sapkowski's books just yet Triss has repeatedly betrayed Geralt in contrast to Yen. For harmful mask, Jennifer hides true love for the Witcher, this and in her words felt. In General, a matter of taste :)

R
Ryogi Shiki 08.05.20

Bomber
You just don't understand : the Witcher 2 is a major addition to the 1st part . So basically it is for 1 !
Viborg , Yes ! Viborg 3 beams , the full name

B
Bombardirovschik 08.05.20

Nikotinoz_

Spoiler

R
Ryogi Shiki 08.05.20

Bomber
exactly !

W
White Agnec 08.05.20

Nikotinoz_ wrote:
Location infa that this Supplement?

T
Tok-220v 08.05.20

did I cast? there was written before the end of 2016 and silence

W
White Agnec 08.05.20

Current-220v
Translation: Google translator

D
Double007 08.05.20

What the fuck DLC, author? Normal mod! And then the second part, I saw in the title of the DLC already was delighted, thought that the developers do...