3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20 10:48 am

Aluminum and fiber: where to find? (Fallout 4)

Aluminum is needed to repair the power armor, and fiber and aluminium to create laser turrets. And these components are sorely lacking. You have to go to repair armor in settlements of farmers.

A large quantity of aluminium usually take in the basement of a fishing factory Mechra, they are in the form of trays, pieces somewhere 84 is typed in at a time. There's still synths live. But this is usually not long enough...

Tell me where you can dial immediately and a lot of aluminum and fiberglass?
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.05.20

The traders buy up,parties or just items that contain these components.
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%90%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B9
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%BF%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B5_%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BD%D0%BE

C
Chuck_Norris_ 10.05.20

Cheryl
Secetary and not be homeless )
Mod all in Russian but I only use resources not to bomzhevat it's very long )
Put a tape in the PIP-boy and be happy )

Cheat Terminal/terminal Con
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_chit_mod_cheat_mode_cheat_terminal_zhulnicheskij_terminal_1_26_rus-73728/

P
Pepin3d 10.05.20

>Have to go to repair armor in settlements of farmers.
what do you mean?
you have the raiders in the submission is

F
FileCrasher 10.05.20

Sources of aluminum:
- banks;
- trays;
the sidelights;
sensors;
- alarm clocks;
- cover of the refrigerant;
- form cake pan;
cans.

Places where you can find aluminium and that are worth scoping out in the first place:
- the surrounding Neighbourhood;
- fish factory Mahkra;
- shop Corvega.

P
Pepin3d 10.05.20

amita-i-sabal
she seems so aware )
Cheryl
Don't believe that you have not taken the ability to junk Collector(In the latest patch pereimenovali in the Fag). If you invest 3 points of aluminum and fiberglass will though ass eat only manage to disassemble the weapon. Weapons dismantling must be scum to have at least 1.2 modification.
PS/UPD: Fiber can taciturnity legally in Jamaica plain. Googling on the wiki.

F
FileCrasher 10.05.20

Cheryl
In the room the Mechanist has a drawing of a docking station robopath. Build a dock and a robot robolase and set him the task. When you find, it will report the location in which you need to look for. Go to the location, all urine and happiness will certainly be. The caches of the desired material lights up as the usual purpose of the job (you can safely ignore all the safes and boxes, and move to target)

Upd And:
https://ok.ru/video/794758666
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/roboglazy_kak_ih_sozdat_v_dlc_automatron-930056/

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

amita-i-sabal
1) I did, used the DOP-the village robolase, too gemorno. As you say, all need to be soaked, while power armor is spoiled and find - on the strength of 1-2 components. Use robot to search for nuclear units
2) it is Written: great party!! At once!
3) what about the surrounding Neighbourhood is inside the location Neighborhood or outside? If inside, there will have to steal

Pepin3d
not taken junk collector. The first time I hear it. This is which version of the game?

Pepin3d
Pepin3d wrote:
Fiber can taciturnity legally in Jamaica plain. Google wiki
tried cheto I can't bring myself to use the glitch :))

B
Bearhunt 10.05.20

Don't forget to check out workshops in the settlements - is going to a lot of stuff (click the E for construction, and R, one can see a whole bunch of junk)), take and unpack))

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.05.20

Who else is looking for resources soared.
Download the bat file.
How to use.
Profit.

s
saa0891 10.05.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Who else is looking for resources soared.
Download the bat file.
How to use.
Profit.
Yes, actually on YouTube go not steam.

F
FileCrasher 10.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
about the neighborhood the Neighbourhood is within the location Neighborhood or outside?
Buy Rufus Robins in a good Neighborhood

F
FileCrasher 10.05.20

Cheryl
Don't forget to build in each settlement station garbage collection. Settlers can pick up trash in the neighborhood, all they found will automatically appear in the workbench

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

Pepin3d
Pepin3d wrote:
Don't believe that you have not taken the ability to junk Collector
about this ability: is already used, Bully, but what weapon should be disassembled to the fiber and aluminum?

I just haven already use parse smoothbore Umansky to limit the construction of these components don't get enough sleep

P
Pepin3d 10.05.20

Cheryl
Aluminium - with a firearm that has more kit.
The optical fiber with energy weapons, same thing. The fiber is extracted in smaller quantities, so think about your honesty about Jamaica plain.
And nobody forbids to buy it all at traders.
Party fiber sells Isabel in the lair of the mechanist in the amount of 25 pieces. Even Proctor Tegan sells/sold, but you probe with BS figured out.
Aluminium sell Rufus, 25 PCs, 50 PCs Arturo

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

Pepin3d
no, BS happily on your Predone and the airport (I figured only with the Institute, all other factions alive)

Pepin3d wrote:
think about your honesty about Jamaica plain
you know, it is soooooo freebie.... :))

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

Pepin3d
I now improve the protection in the settlements, as raiders and farmers, and a more powerful laser turret set, and Oh, how they guzzle a lot of these components are rare :) even for that connected the towns of far Harbor
one village at least 150 protection :)
but now they don't even help themselves cope, when the enemy attacks, the main thing - time to start :)

well, see, when you create laser turrets - how many of the rest against aluminum and fiberglass.
Spoiler

F
FileCrasher 10.05.20

Rufus Rubins in a good Neighborhood:

F
FileCrasher 10.05.20

Cheryl
In far Harbor in the warehouse in Cranberry island

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

amita-i-sabal
It would be nice, but it's disposable, and I've been all cleaned out long ago
But thanks for the advice :)

M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

Cheryl
Put junk dealers in each village, rather several. From the heap of rubbish there is always that thread is needed, and if you're lucky then parties.