3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Night Light 10.05.20 10:49 am

The increase in skill of possession of a weapon in the beginning of the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

You can pump skill with ANY weapon on ANY level at the BEGINNING of the game. Mission - Drive By. Method: after custom ride somewhere in a remote, INACCESSIBLE TO the COPS place. Get the weapon you want to pump and start firing into the head of Smoke. Release the clips until the KILLER. And the rest of the weapons. POOR SMOKE :)

P. S. Can shoot as MANY of ANY weapon of Smoke nothing. Not only will populate in the car :)
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sania_Sg 10.05.20

Just so you know : if you long to pour out what the thread arms it will pokachivaetsya!!! Smoke nothing!

s
show_off 10.05.20

Actually, you should not only long, but at a target which is mono on

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 10.05.20

You can also any weapon to swing in the mission the reconciliation of family (I was there drobach rocked) as soon as you enter the hotel on the left wall will be wounded, immortal groves shoot him in the head and swing arms!

V
ViceTim 10.05.20

I did: shot in the car, which is in the garage as soon as it comes on, you need to step back. The garage door closes, the car gets fixed Again she's shot. And so on. Don't forget that in the last mission in Los Santos (Green Saber) all weapons will be gone. Why would he waste the gift? It is better to isstreblyat him in the car and to gain skill skill weapon.

R

If someone is reluctant to bathe NCSGDAG - Hitman in all weapon stats, but I am not a cheater!(once again justified his nickname key)

M
Mihael4 10.05.20

vaseto you can shoot the tires of the cars and motyka indefinitely or until the team bus is also considered

i
iSergeyA 10.05.20

In this way one big drawback - the POLICE don't like too much noise .

R

Therefore, it is better in the woods!

M
Mihael4 10.05.20

on Grou or in the alley kakojnibutj

A
Antail 10.05.20

Best said ViceTim - shoot the car in the garage. So early in the game for a few days all available in the first city arms will be at the level of the killer.

O
OddyRash 10.05.20

2Antail 27.07.07 08:55
Best said ViceTim - shoot the car in the garage.
. Yes, the method is affordable enough... but stupid. Tried, tired to shoot in one place... besides, for a noticeable leveling need a lot of ammo. And Immunize only opens in the mission Doberman.

d
den436 10.05.20

convenient for me to pump a weapon in a bar near the house CJ I for the week was killer))))

N
Night Light 10.05.20

ViceTim, my way is best - first until viides out of the garage and back sides will be plenty of time, secondly I shoot continuously.

Method with perforation of the tires does not work - I checked.

Sania Sq I know, but stupid to go and fell pedestrian and shoot them та4ки attracting the attention of the COPS (which in the end 99% is easy you can Bang). So it is much better quietly, neatly and without fuss to do it as I suggest.

J
Jura 10.05.20

As I did so, and have made them the living dead (In a certain topic I wrote how to do it) and shoot for it much got. He Nitsche, runs itself anywhere, but I advance the weapon skills.

i
iSergeyA 10.05.20

Anyone in the scrap to pump your weapon skills , to evacuate : max health , lung capacity etc etc.
Look here :
http://sanandreas.p0.ru/load/4-1-0-74
And with your first step number of your HP is at maximum, with your first shot you become a Killer., your stats will grow much faster.

g
gtalegend 10.05.20

a gun with a silencer I pumped for 7 minutes - just get up and put HDI infinitely important zapustas bullets - and not to change weapons every second

N
Night Light 10.05.20

Today I found an effective way of pumping any weapon in the game! At each airport there is the plane Shamal. It is more resistant to bullets than any other vehicles (except armored). It is necessary to shoot as many rounds through it until the critical point (after it if you shoot a plane even though 1 cartridge, it will explode), then pull the other end of the airport, to come back, there will already be a new Shamal, and again to shoot him. This is the fastest and safe (if done correctly, you won't get any stars tracing) method of pumping arms, which I know! Tomorrow I will write the critical point for each weapon.

C
Chempion2016 10.05.20

Cool, and I'm on the cops and the Ballas shot)

B
Barnett 10.05.20

It is better to go to the cafe and shoot the head shots. All shot, left and went back, they again sit quietly and eat. And run anyone need, plus the cops don't bother you, since the guys inside can't, and if the exit shot, then immediately can of hot dog to buy.

G
GTAman 10.05.20

The main problem, in my opinion, not so much in how to pump, how much to collect a sufficient number of rounds.