3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Euro-Trusk-Simulator Euro 10.05.20 10:50 am

Failed to install the home directory (Pirates 1.27) (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In the log writes that
Failed to set home directory.
Previously had a license, everything was played well. After a month on the license started popping up error KERNEBALLSE.dll (or something like that). Now pirates downloaded, installed, and tap on the shortcut to the game and all, even black screen no. The log gives:
00:00:00.438 : [ufs] Home directory mount failed!
00:00:00.438 : [ufs] Failed to mount home directory 'C:/Users/Geka-varvar/Мои documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2'
00:00:00.438 : core_game_proc.cpp(4225): ?setup_ufs@core_game_proc_t@prism@@UAEXXZ: Failed to mount application home directory!
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartak78 10.05.20

Euro Trusk Simulator Euro-Trucks-Simulator
http://dlltop.ru/k/57-kernelbase-dll. Do you have Google? Such issues are solved there elementary. Download and install this dll.

E
Euro-Trusk-Simulator Euro 10.05.20

Aleks6162
Thanks, but now it's not that but the fact that he writes Error 00:00:00.438 : [ufs] Home directory mount failed!
00:00:00.438 : [ufs] Failed to mount home directory 'C:/Users/Geka-varvar/Мои documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2'
00:00:00.438 : core_game_proc.cpp(4225): ?setup_ufs@core_game_proc_t@prism@@UAEXXZ: Failed to mount application home directory!

V
Viktor.T. 10.05.20

Welcome.Dear you have a license why do you have these troubles with the Repack. reinstall a toy and don't forget to save the profiles folder will throw it later with the replacement.I think it should work.Good luck to you.

E

Victor.T.
Thank you, but account license no more

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 10.05.20

You correctly wrote,if you have a license, why the Repack? The Incentive can be repaired,unless you messed up is all rude and you are not banned forever.About the Repack,I can suggest only one thing. When you put the game(Repack) turned off antivirus,and run make on behalf of the administrator.Also put some thread utility which cleans the cache and deletes from the registry the previous record. I recommend to download reg organizer and manually find all registry entries related to the game,and then put Repack.To be honest I do not understand why you want it.

V
Viktor.T. 10.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Hello Alexander.That's it, and I'm of the same opinion.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 10.05.20

Victor.T.
Hi Vit. And is it wrong to say,as so was the profile and not? One of the two or his herd che banned either.....people are not saying.

V
Viktor.T. 10.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Probably.

E

All, I fixed it, everything works

E
Egorik99 07.10.20

00:00:01.395 : [ufs] Failed to mount home directory 'C:/Users/Oleg/My documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2'

Help solve this problem