3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 05.09.19 12:55 pm

What do you think the game will receive the title of \"game of the year\"?

Your opinion?

A list of AAA projects campaign. Exclude purely online-focused gameplay , indie games, quests, puzzles, arcade, racing, simulation, sports, reissues, additions, and strategy, so they usually are nominated separately in its genre :

DOOM
Dark Souls 3
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Mafia 3
Xcom2
Uncharted 4
Quantum break
Dishonored 2
Gears of war 4
Watch dogs 2
Battlefield 1
Call of duty 2016
Hitman 6
Far cry: primal
mirror's Edge: Catalyst
25 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 05.09.19

even there is nothing to choose

K
K3DR 05.09.19

Watch dogs 2 or DisHonored 2.

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

pakaur
Yes, it's not 2015). The obvious leader is not observed.

U
U.S.Soldier 05.09.19

1 Battlefield or Dishonored 2

p
pekabir 05.09.19

Protocol10
well maybe the console gamers out there cheto is, I don't know. even on YouTube do not want to watch

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

pakaur
There is only uncharted 4 is. Nothing more is seen.

p
pekabir 05.09.19

Protocol10
it seems even among soniboev mixed reviews received

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

pakaur
Do not know the players, but from the reviews sploshnyakom 10 out of 10 was. He also did not play, so I don't know.

E
Ezon 05.09.19

unch 4 or doom infa sotka

a
aleks1979 05.09.19

Uncharted and battle new.

s
samosan 05.09.19

We have to wait until all the games listed will be released, and it hurts a lot more recently anticipated projects govnetsom was.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

uncharted 4
from the list of the most viable candidate
Duma. cantabrana, гов4 and вд2. separately, the BF and Kolda. kvantovyi Angers the bakers. Kolda him around the level. the rest of the game is not out and it's hard to say what they will. the rest are either specific or too weak to be games of the year.

T
Trestan 05.09.19

How can we make games, not yet released, this choice of years is not more than guesswork, or if you prefer the prediction fortune tellers - boozehound from the station

F
FOXDIE_id 05.09.19

Uncharted 4 or Dishonored 2

L
LightHOwUSE 05.09.19

Really small selection. I can only hope that Dehorned 2 I specifically will impress =) Just not as well as Deus... Who, after a divine masterpiece HR dare to be ticky-tacky with a piece of Deus... the Trouble is that I was ready for 100 - call game 2011ого Deus Ex HR. And looking back, I don't see any indicator that the new Deus slid for a few items... Kominy the plot, the motivation for show, dull sound, not memorable characters. In this game only increased the graphics, though increased so that the comfort of the game is missing... And the most important thing is too read between the lines. Developed just admitted that you exploited Jensen for the dough. Because if the HR it was in the subject and absolutely harmoniously ended the story of Jensen, a wonderful open ending. Here he was returned for the same purpose, for which They pushed the title Assasins Creed Black Flag game about pirates) In this game definitely had to be another SG, another idea in the game rises, a very different rhythm of events.

About Duma, is trash. Wolfe did a real contender for game of the year. And Doom swept across the word old school, which gave them the type of right to issue common, cold it can. Dozens of them. In this game, no raisins, no. Now the same Quake sawing. But Quake 2 was action game. From these series it was possible to make a decent game with story, characters with depth. In the Duma of the book was written very good.

Still the first Dehorned stars in the sky are not enough, but it was a great game. If they develop all the ideas at least a bit, my vote for them) watch the Dogs, too, wish you success. The first part was overly hyped professional, but if I close my eyes the game is decent. Ciprocity at all my respect.

W
Waffen 05.09.19

For me from the list is Dark.But the Mafia and the Dogs would first need to play.Deus will take later still did not play-plan...

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 05.09.19

One stool , honestly , as games they may be nothing but half there of circumcision the pieces , yeah yeah Hey Deus ex , Hitman, just serial game and no end in sight , dark crals is empty the game is about rifts , I don't think there yet is precisely the game that the Witcher in this case and the plot of history and graphics ( very nice location ) and the music , everything was just great.

S
Slon817 05.09.19

the only thing not in doubt is the failure of the year)

B
Benderama 05.09.19

Homefront: The Revolution , by far .... -))))) Ear-ha-ha-ha

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

Igor Iwakura
Mafia 3 mean?