3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 10.05.20 10:50 am

38 - 40 | Armor | Experience | will (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Now I have 20 level. I only came to Skellige. The question is: if I have time to get at least 38 - 40 level prior to the passage of supplements Blood and wine? I need for the armor school Bear. Because much experience is given for the main quests.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 10.05.20

I usually gained a LVL 35 before addition, of course previously passed a stone of the heart. Maybe if the place will be cleaned, the more exp will be given

A
AdamC 10.05.20

all the quests are ruby and rack) on ng+ play potikha, just a realistic thought of the level 80 will not take, little exp everywhere, and now once already and fit)

K
Krrrva 10.05.20

Given the stone hearts I took like 37-38, but I always tried to perform basic and podarochnye quests on time, because if for example a quest requires LVL 20, then at level 26 will not get a lot of experience, you need to complete a quest with a delay of a maximum of 5 levels. But even if you will not be able to take 40 LVL, shelter, and wine will swing very quickly. I started passing DLS LVL 38 and finished at 53

M
Marquess 10.05.20

AdamC

and ng+ - it only saves your level and pumping? Recipes etc it is necessary to look again?
And so, if I start ng+, then I can immediately at the beginning of the game to start looking for the armor of the grandmaster of the school bear?

c
cheezette 10.05.20

If you play on PC, I advise you to install mod that will not cut Exp. for quests, if you've outgrown several levels recommended for their passage, then just Apache needed for your level) and so do all side quests, orders, hike through the marks with the questions)

W
Widukind 10.05.20

in the game assignments in excess, usually happens the opposite - the experience is too fast and many jobs are in the grey list because of this

M
Marquess 10.05.20

cheezette

and a reference it is possible?

A
AdamC 10.05.20

Marquess
there armor is already other levels and names as I remember others, too) it's the same principle, with a certain level only they can wear, and old, wear as in NY) about the recipes, they all survived) and Yes, the level is maintained

c
cheezette 10.05.20

Marquess
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/820/?

I
Imperator1 10.05.20

Make the easiest mode, give more experience, but with a probability of 99% will not have time.

B
Bupycop 10.05.20

Marquess
The answer is no, you don't have time at the end of the main game, at best, going 36-37лвл, if it is to try and prostitute all the points from quests, so as to lose the minimum amount of experience from the gray. And so, when a standard passage, going 34-35лвл. Heart of stone approximately 37-40, KIV 60+ is possible, but the same, will have to try.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 10.05.20

in the first passage w3, already with the COP, but without KIV, I really wanted to fuck Ophir armor (38), even made it, but not enough polurovnya. last time, with a full version of the game, I finished on 53 level. It does not bother questing strictly on the level, the first maximum of Novigrad, the skellige, Novigrad then again, which was full of the COP. and at the beginning the COP was able to fasten the armour of Ophir. well and, accordingly, all quests, monsters and dots on the map are closed. and in the first half of KIV did glasmasteri armor (40)

R
Ruslan45 10.05.20

If honestly run, then 35 level really take. The problem is that quests with Triss(all Novigrad disassembly) low-level, like the main quests on Skellige.
And in fact it is necessary to pass the game together.