3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 10.05.20 10:52 am

The beginning of a new epic trilogy, and perhaps novels (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

It is clear that Mass Effect lived,lives and probably will live.The foundations are laid.there is a new(-new-) the hero(heroine)new world,new races and so on but,although many do not doubt it.However let us think what will happen next,we got in a fight with two races, this should even try so,and what's funny is that we have the Initiative "Andromeda" are technically invaders,along with Ketami,but, fortunately, managed to establish a common language with the local natives that in itself is not bad.And as always there is a caveat,it is clear that Getty do not want to just give up,and Relics too.and the question is not will want for example the same Kitty can just search visit the milky way galaxy,after it recovers life or may have already recovered,while those trudging so far on the ark in search of a better life.
In short your opinion about the fate of the Next Mass Effect,what?when and where?in detail preferably.
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 10.05.20

Well, since biotvari crap with gravy in Andromeda and there were rumors of freezing of massach you should not expect anything in the near future. Would be better if they stopped raping the game.

H
Hirok 10.05.20

Galaxy we haven't really seen that already shows the level of development of the world.
The cause of the mission, cobbled together from a heap of different concepts without a clear line(100k people in 4 large ships-carriers, plus the space station about which NOBODY knew it soooo most likely), GG(s) about anything, spineless something, which is a parody of Shepard in the performance of Inquisitor.
The General paucity of Laura, the lack of good quests, even among the main plot, not to mention the extras and the side effects.
Aimless pokatushki on a typewriter, which no one not even a howitzer to deliver.
Copying the concepts of the Inquisition a little more than full, with little change (usually in names).
Score game as the franchise 3 out of 10.
As a separate game not related to the universe ME 5 out of 10.

K
KanoVoxLian 10.05.20

Sanya Zarenkov
Hirok
That's what it means to give newcomers to do more than less experienced pulled away from development,and the result is this.

H
Hirok 10.05.20

KanoVoxLian
They pulled away and left. After the second Masach and the first dragon was not a single good game.

I
Ivasik 10.05.20

Back Casey Hudson left BioWare in 2014.
It was he who created ME 1 and ME 2.
With Biotvarey again began to operate Karpyshyn, he's presenting the player does not need.

Mass Effect is the hen that is capable of many years lay Golden eggs developed, so if both will not interfere with, there is little hope that they will want to pull out of the pile of sh... that is, colors ditched ME.
IMHO.
To produce a worthy sequel.

S
Space marine286 10.05.20

Ivasik
Wait and see

P
Playersaharan 10.05.20

Ivasik
Hudson and in the development of the three also participated (the ending we saw in the game)

p
predator999 10.05.20

Well, I understand the accumulation Ellee only a small part of the Andromeda, since the repeaters are not delivered. Therefore in other parts of Andromeda, there are other archons and mash with ketami continue because their goal is to collect DNA and offer all the times. Great initiative, have fled from the invasion of the reapers and got maniacs aliens who in fact also assimilate the races of the milky way.

Z
ZZZKarp 10.05.20

I liked the game, but its bugs and other annoying elements because of which it is impossible to finish the mission, casts doubt on future purchases :(

B
Boogie___man 10.05.20

Warp well, where are you when the topic of live for you))

K
Kostyan Morozov 10.05.20

In fact, the Andromeda it's a slow start here, let's be honest, but anyway I'm already with the patch I see improvement, and of course let's not forget that mass effect, this game is about learning worlds and not about the extermination of the reapers and their henchmen of the type of Geth or collectors. So the overall plot is not bad, but the implementation disappoint because the new owner is unaware of the case. So what are waiting for DLS and fit the new part.

K
Kostyan Morozov 10.05.20

And Yes, I almost forgot about the nomad, he lacks the cannon on the roof at least in the new DLC.

P
PlayfulNata 10.05.20

I read a lot of foreign forums in comparison with foreigners, English-speaking speak about the game very warmly. But waiting for ALL the DLC! Because all honestly believe Bioware and their skill, players do not leave hope for a brighter future, or rather on the light DLC. I hope so too, although I think that to answer all the questions in the DLC does not, in my opinion, the game laid the Foundation for the second part.