3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IamYourFather 10.05.20 10:54 am

Is it worth buying? (Diablo 3)

Worth today to spend their 3698 RUB on this game?
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mix_g 10.05.20

No, too expensive.

S
SerB154 10.05.20

If a fan of Diablo and the genre in General, then definitely Yes.But you can do 2600(Dialo III + reaper of souls(1800) + Necromant(800)).
If you are not particularly a fan of, only at their own discretion

C
Chestir 10.05.20

IamYourFather
to each his own. I took her for another release... played, scored, then after the release of ROS, after a while I bought the Supplement and started to play, I like it) with friends, especially after the introduction of the VP ) then threw back and talk with the necromancer returned and for fun play)

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 10.05.20

IamYourFather
Damn, what a question? Want to play - buy it, don't buy it. If you take the base game and Riper of Souls to take, the necromancer's desire, nothing, without which your life would be meaningless there. And necromancer, is full of interesting characters.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 10.05.20

mix_g
Expensive or not - he will decide. If asked means can afford.

M
Moron Dark 10.05.20

I liked the game at the time bought a disk for 1K

m
mativiv 10.05.20

At the time, went well until Grim Dawn is not poprobyval

H
Homikator 10.05.20

If you fancy grindilki, then without question buy it, I was at the time the game sucked, now I go for 1-2 weeks when the new seasons begin, take the frame with the pet or whatever is all I have on that.

B
Brashnashla 10.05.20

Boring. Pointless.Pathetic.Sadly. Not worth the money

R
Richards 10.05.20

It is better to take just Reaper of soul version and try it, I advise you to start the class demon hunter the man, the pathos and epic.

M
Mr_POMAH 10.05.20

and why this amount? Diablo® III: Battle Chest - 1799 rubles + Diablo® III: return of the necromancer 799 RUB = 2598

L
LeValet 10.05.20

Of course your business. But after the story pass the game boring very quickly. Seasons change make, special variants of the buildup there will always be a top build and top set (which change the blizzami from season to season). Online for quite some time low. The necromancer regained some of the people in the game, but again not for long. If hunting gloomy, changeable Information - Grim Dawn or PoE, the taste and color, both games are worthy of attention in its own good (and better than D3).

Z
ZZZKarp 10.05.20

IamYourFather
As has been said! If the fan is taking in full (max), if not then 1799р. per set to start. Later, you and the necromancer for 799р.
PS. For Delux version makes no sense to pay, for example, I was disappointed :(