3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ELRASTA 10.05.20 10:55 am

Vacation on the black sea in late August

Soon the long-awaited holidays on the black sea (we have) it is better to relax and where many things will be where to go?
Only sand, pebbles for evil.
Holiday starts from 28 August, respectively, there is the idea autumn season and should be Chiki bunches with the weather and with warm water. So where to go (by car)? It has been Gelendzhik, Adler, Anapa, but somewhere in the forum I read that supposedly in Anapa water is colder than in other places, is it really so?
And yet, the choice is still fell in Sochi, share your experience that much better where it will be on-site pool, and about food (all included, as are heavily dependent on food, alas).
Thanks for the replies.
16 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 10.05.20

ELRASTA
Now the sea is cold, the heat came just last week, before the weather was the same as in the Central regions. I talked to my mother a couple of days ago on the phone, she's resting in Anapa. Not bathed. This trip to the sea wouldn't need you before you meet to know them better - we've warmed the sea. I was in Sochi 2 times - the beach was pebbles (Adler and I do not remember where) About water temperature XS, but it is clear that if the summer stuff, then the water on the coast will be like in native Kosmodisk

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 10.05.20

ELRASTA
supposedly in Anapa water is colder than in other places, is it really so?
There for simple constant cold water draws. And if there's any wind, the excellent from the North, swells and turbid water (but warm), the North the water is clean (with mask, snorkel). but all the warm water from the shore drives.

for pebble - evil
Well, on taste and color. If the goal is to splash around on the surface and lying on the sand in the form of amoeba - Yes, the sand is easier. If there is a fins, and a lover to dive to see the underwater world - on the sand doing nothing.

b
bloomm 10.05.20

Thailand will not lose.

E
ELRASTA 10.05.20

bloomm
The same kind of rainy seasons from may to September or October?

m
mrKaktak 10.05.20

ELRASTA
can in the hotel a gem to stay...swimming pool with sea water...in the center of the city...everything is close)))

D
Dikobrazz. 10.05.20

pay a resort fee
pay

i
iNfantry 144Hz 10.05.20

In Tunisia also can have a good rest, a worthy alternative to Turkey and Egypt.

t

Lech brick
Our people love to do as usual. Wound to rest there, so every year there. Wound up buying the same loaf, which since Soviet times has not changed, so every day the same loaf.
Still, though, the planet we are not very tiny, and fly to Tanzania or Brazil so far.

E
ELRASTA 10.05.20

Lech brick
It's time to fly somewhere, which necessarily have to be Breakfast, lunch and dinner, is two 58-67k rubles, on top of another throw thousand 30 as Bank transfer in euros/dollars, so consider fork need a lot, I'm a simple man)) I just relax and swim in the sea

D
D78L Secret 10.05.20

Lech brick
There Yeshe and the Caribbean, Bahama, PJ, Cyprus, Cuba, Rio Dejanero, Morocco, Philippines, etc.
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
Still, though, the planet we are not very tiny, and fly to Tanzania or Brazil so far.
Yes, it would be the desire and money tell ))
ELRASTA wrote:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, is two 58-67k rubles, on top of another throw thousand 30 as Bank transfer in euros/dollars, so consider
Well it is possible and cheaper to fly to somewhere. Over in abudabi (Saudi Arabia) to stay at a private trader for 30 days for pennies. This is not the Hotel food that you drove every day but you can sekonomit. Plus food is cheap there. Water normal is a little less than 1Дирхама. Or Morroco you can fly. Lots of tourists there including Russians, but the prices are a little higher.
In Egypt Turkey those who do not know English. there is a matter of choice

R
Ripper Man 10.05.20

We have in Gelendzhik, the sea is warm, hotels galore. Was in the Annunciation on the beach, the sand is beautiful, kabuta ocean beach, but the waves are constant, although the water was too warm. In Sochah on the beach was, but he liked the city.

S
Sspk 10.05.20

If to go somewhere, only to Abkhazia. The resorts in Russia will take a lot more money which is ridiculous.

n
nominar 10.05.20

It was two years ago in Dubai , very much , looked at how people live.

D
D78L Secret 10.05.20

nominar
In Iran fly ) Vacation with extreme. I still like the Pakistan. There you can earn extra money.
Sspk
Right! I've got a relative house bought and have no regrets. Taxes are low then that's cool. But there is steal and kill. be safe out there. The police will not help, will eat cookies policeman in his office on a chair and play GTA5 ))
Lech brick wrote:
big difference in price of flight
The price is not low, Yes.

S
SlavaSonic 10.05.20

In Galice cool, but in the Bay the water is dirty, but hang out there where. In Anapa bored for something on the sand.

t

Lech brick
Pulsar the most Russian is not suitable. In Egypt, the tourist finds everything is included, with buckets of booze, cleaning the room, a bowl of food. This is a chance for not so much money to feel like a man of higher social status, having servants and not thinking about food. By the way, true story, I about the answer I heard to the question: why is Egypt again?
Evropke such a service is not just pay and stay in a cheap hotel on the outskirts of the city will remind the native language on the street Metallistov, with the difference that instead of the icy local lake is the Mediterranean sea. Besides, if we are talking about the rest in e.g. Marseilles, on the way from the hotel to the sea you can run into local nigger or Arabs. But I'm still in Marseille, I'm not 40 years and a bad back.