3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black_Fish. 10.05.20 10:55 am

Pumping (Rising Storm 2: Vietnam)

It took not much time with the game, and many players already have max levels. I played 5 games and I still 2nd grade. Does anyone know what's the quickest way to progress?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moron Dark 10.05.20

To play more games? OO

J
JustDude 10.05.20

there is a boost sewer where stuffed leveled blankly at zahvate points...Google because I'm lazy I work.. a server in my TangCamp is called (which would not vykidyvali l'age on it and don't move up to level 99 a couple of hours it is necessary to swing)
if you find the list you're lucky

B
Black_Fish. 10.05.20

JustDude
Thank you

B
Black_Fish. 10.05.20

JustDude
If you have the time, id throw some servers.

J
JustDude 10.05.20

Black_Fish.
hmm.. from favourites lost the server and of the latest games... no vezuha people in General, Google boost and all that

B
Black_Fish. 10.05.20

The server is called VNTE-TangCap
You can find it in search, if you click on the tab ''cards'' and at the bottom, where maps of the community, you can find that map. (people should)

J
JustDude 10.05.20

Black_Fish.
just as otkluchitsa lie still and don't move even the mouse and do not press button (well, of course Saberi at the point of capture) otherwise you will be kick or just happens to disconnect.... to lie well zhno to the end of the match...and if dy will understand that you disconnected (stop points) come out directly from the server so you will keep the level... good luck and I hope with the update we are not banned XD

B
Black_Fish. 10.05.20

JustDude
Have disconector and the server is gone, can id throw ?

J
JustDude 10.05.20

Black_Fish.
in the sense of id... I also lost the server I not long ago he raised 99