3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_Dude090 10.05.20 10:57 am

Optimization Resident Evil: ORC (PC) (Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City)

Optimization decent FPS 30-60 pix.PlayGround.ru. My PC in the profile.
81 Comments
Sort by:
v
vekt0r 10.05.20

Mr_Dude090 For the game missing a i5-760
it does not matter. capcom and offices under them which is usually optimized for Intel and multithreading. as far as I know.

S
Skull Face 10.05.20

Likely curve crack. Now put the pump from repak by R. G Catalyst. Download - chase and accomplish your goal.

P. S:

Spoileron system requirements:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz or better

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon(TM) HD 3850 or better

Recommended system requirements:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 Ghz or better

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 560 or better (Under NVIDIA program, not recommending ATI, but the equivalent card would be Radeon HD 6950)

M
Mr_Dude090 10.05.20

capcom and offices under them which is usually optimized for Intel and multithreading. as far as I know.

It's their job to maintain the PC brands.

Most likely curve crack.

Single crack from Skidrow.

S
Skull Face 10.05.20

Mr_Dude090
Still have some from THETA. The Repack which download I unsubscribed positively. Well, let's see.

v
vekt0r 10.05.20

Roach
Yes, these requirements so, for the record. never watching.

K
KX-T206RU 10.05.20

Yes, optimization is poor, someone here wrote above about the I7, so I have an I7 and the GTX 590 and the FPS jumps like crazy like 100 shows, and then sharply to 50 or 45 drops, funny, and what else I noticed about the processor and video card kick ass start to work, as much heat from the system unit goes when this game start as if the room temperature is 35 already heating up, something is wrong with this game, or really the developers are full of crap released, or the truth, quack blame most likely, the first option.

v
vekt0r 10.05.20

KX-T206RU
the same 49-100 but visually, this difference did not otrajaet. nothing Greece as nothing really bothers.

K
KX-T206RU 10.05.20

veкt0r
Well, that means I have only so, there really is nothing to strain in this game, so I surprised myself, of course a pity that such a bad optimization, it would be possible to play a good game, But optimization of all the spoils.

v
vekt0r 10.05.20

I think Cooper is a beta, not finalized. I have for example sound is buggy. view a day of real output.

S
Skull Face 10.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

So. In General, I started the game, twisted everything on maximum except resolution (720p) because 1080p the graphics card is not important pulls (DK GeForce GTS 250 / 1Gb), and the habit from the Xbox360. In the shootout, as shown in the screenshots, fps ranged from 24 to 60. At the beginning of the game the maximum that saw - 80 fps. In short, optimization is very lame, you can say on both legs. Possible patch will fix, and maybe score. By the way, the engine is not from RE5 (MT Framework), and RE5 I fly at a stable 60 fps. Don't know, maybe I finish the game, and maybe I won't. Waiting for RE6!

P. S: In Xbox360 version is 30 fps, but there are a good sagging. As for the graphics, on the Xbox360 it is more samylina, texture more turbid. In principle, more differences were noticed.

S
Steepnees 10.05.20

veкt0r
It is a full version and not a beta, you really think that on the day of release if released finished version, trust me this will not happen.

v
vekt0r 10.05.20

Steepnees
Yes, I'm not particularly upset. not a fan of this game, just at the moment there is no other.

R
RESPEKTROMETR 10.05.20

optimization is lame!!! fps jump considerably((( in General, yet will not play®

M
Mr_Dude090 10.05.20

By the way, the engine is not from RE5 (MT Framework)

Certainly not the MT Framework engine, and the HEXANE Engine - developed by Slant Six Games, as was used in the SOCOM series.

DK GeForce GTS 250 / 1Gb

Do not accidentally from ASUS pix.PlayGround.ru? I also remember it was, all the games were drawn on high settings, at a resolution of 1280x720p. Good graphics card for its time was.

texture

There are well drawn but the characters, and everything else here is like this wall pix.PlayGround.ru.

fps ranged from 24 to 60

Say what you have PC-feature.

V
Vespere 10.05.20

Athlon x2 4200+
2gb

Alan Wake on high stable 30-60 fps on low many
RE4 on high stable 30-60 fps on low many
RE RC high low 10-20 10-25 shhhhh
Although in some places gives a stable 30 fps...
(Crysis 1 on High. more issues)))

S
Skull Face 10.05.20

>Not ASUS
She is the most. :)
>Good graphics card for its time was.
I agree. I now it's pretty good in 720p. :) Games such as DiRT3 show almost stable 60 fps. Alan Wake 30-60 fps. In principle, play quietly in almost all the new items without problems, and if it slows down, then clean some SSAO and everything. ;) Battlefield 3 retarded awful, but on Xbox360 c 30 fps and flawed graphics have not mastered the go to 30 fps for shooters is not enough.
>Tell me what is your PC characteristics.
Core2Duo E8600 @ 3.33 Ghz, 4Gb of RAM (800 MHz), GeForce GTS 250 DK / 1Gb
texture
Believe me, on the Xbox360 it looks much semylanne. ;)

M
Mr_Dude090 10.05.20

Core2Duo E8600 @ 3.33 Ghz
fps ranged from 24 to 60

775 Socket is still not entered the convent to rest, but performing well in business.

and on Xbox360 c 30 fps and flawed graphics is not mastered to pass

Wait for the Shaitan-Box Battfield 3 the graphics settings are high-medium. Or am I mistaken?

Believe me, on the Xbox360 it looks much semylanne. ;)

Nathan Drake angry

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Skull Face 10.05.20

>Wait for the Shaitan-Box Battfield 3 the graphics settings are high-medium. Or am I mistaken?
ERM, how would low and a bit medium. :) There's just a quiet horror, if you compare the PC version in 1080p.

M
Mr_Dude090 10.05.20

Uh, like, it would not low and a bit medium. :) There's just a quiet horror, if you compare the PC version in 1080p

For consoles it's not bad , and its rival Playstation 3.

S
Skull Face 10.05.20

Mr_Dude090
No, well, if most of the games on consoles the PC version is almost the same, except high resolutions and 3D, then Battle 3 is full of PI*dets! PC version is the most beautiful, high quality, and it was made primarily for the PC. About Playstation 3, I generally keep quiet. Crysis 2 - dips to 18 fps.