3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad.Nik 10.05.20 10:58 am

Impressions of the Multiplayer Mod (Just Cause 3)

Hello! Personally, my opinion that will fashion, was delighted, thought interested. Installed the game, downloaded the mod. Went, minutes 10 ran, jumped. And left with disappointment. I think c multiplayer GTA can never be equal. What do you think about this?
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
bmw 7 e38 10.05.20

Vlad.Nik
One thing - the fan-made multiplayer mod, and another thing - the multiplayer, the concept of which has long up with the developers. And games are different. There's no comparison.

d
dude666 10.05.20

This is a fan-made multiplayer and expect from him what is incredible is not worth it. In the second part it was fun to fight with other players or play RP.

V
Vlad.Nik 10.05.20

Timur Beresnev

Just a question, why do gamers make mods for multiplayer, if the company that made the game, do not bother to insert the game cartoon? If other games have the cartoon, then he is, fashion it's not the same. Well, it certainly is my opinion:)

b
bmw 7 e38 10.05.20

Vlad.Nik
Well, someone believes that in some games multiplayer does not hurt, and makes a multiplayer mod. Note that at the time very shot modification SA:MP for GTA San Andreas, which is still played by tens of thousands of people. Maybe people want to repeat the success of sampa...

i
insel260 10.05.20

Yes, there is, in this game, in principle, nothing to do. Even with the cartoon. Well run you a couple of hours, flying on the wing or aircraft. Well, to play catch-up with other players and... everything. More there is nothing to do. Just 2 hours of anarchy and once again forget about the game.
Fortunately, though, free mod.
Just in the game and so boring, nothing really Mr and does not bring to the game.

V
Vlad.Nik 10.05.20

Timur Beresnev
Yeah, I agree with this completely) San Andreas already 13 years old) And the graphics compared to today's games, already no) But still, there sits a lot of people) As they say, everyone has their own tastes and interests)

insel260
Totally agree with you, the long game is not hacked, then there was a good discount and decided to buy it) since part 2 I liked it) the Graphics were very good, despite the weight of the game. As they say to indulge you can)
But when I bought 3, and started playing, and was completely disappointed, the graphics are actually soap, such as mafia 3, and all the missions just the same type, to run around the bases and cause mayhem. And it was a very tedious, generally couldn't wait until I finish the game) All the same money is spent) That you want or not want, but need to pass) It for me) and Maybe others, like the genre)

i
insel260 10.05.20

Vlad.Nik
Well about the graphics - I graphics like. Played on ultra + ENB + 2K resolution. For me as the graphics are good, but it's probably the only fat plus, the rest somewhere in between.