3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand Theft Aero 10.05.20 10:58 am

The secrets and jokes (Ghostbusters: The Video Game)

Walk around the office hunters.In the bathroom you will be able to turn on the shower.Your character will scream and fall.Also in the garage there's a talking picture.Listen to phone calls are answered by a Secretary.
32 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urbaniz 10.05.20

Picture is Lord Vigo from the second film. Like the trophy itself took.
Still have the dancing toaster on bilyardna the table, it is also the 2nd film was.
By the way, what artifacts they found, and what you like more?

G
Grand Theft Aero 10.05.20

Use and remember.Still under cheyto bed lying smesharik Savonia.
pix.PlayGround.ruI want to ride in a car with such doors!It is the same sign the second part of the movie!
PS and the stay puft marshmallow man from the second movie?Or from the first.

U
Urbaniz 10.05.20

Jelly from the first one)))

U
Urbaniz 10.05.20

By the way, I found the artifact small copy of the Marshmallow man. So when you get home hunters, he is with someone on the bed on the pillow, a La soft toy childhood. I bet it was the bed of ray, because he invented it. =))))

k
klim.ych 10.05.20

Yes it was banter when they come out of the hotel and there stay puff Rey once such guys I swear, this time it's not me)))and even when Egon said that stay puff possible looking for someone to Rey there was scared)))it was hilarious.And when the man at the hotel was screaming like a Woman))))

U
Urbaniz 10.05.20

XDDD
I still remember the moment after the island when they are on a boat somewhere floated. Ray the only one left on the boat, at the end of the mission all the resort, the island collapses. Ray is beginning
Was it cool? How was it look like?
The hunters look at Rey and after a second:
SHUT UP!!!

x
xSeRzHanTx 10.05.20

In their house at on the computer screen written
Congratulations
Have you finished a great game.
(the rest translate and could not read)

k
klim.ych 10.05.20

and still fun as they watched the news on TV when the island came home(heads turned).

more banter on the island when Eagon was released, he asked:You have found Venkman?
Winston says:Well...
Egon:You searched for Peter?
Winston:Well...

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.05.20

At the very end. The main villain yelling: 'I am God!' And Egon answered, 'we gods eat for Breakfast' is Still prikolnulo the final movie where the slime spilled ectoplasm main character. Found 2 funny artifact: 1. Umanista machine hunters. 2. The disc with the game 'Ghostbusters'
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

F
Fritz47 10.05.20

don't know what it means but in the hotel next door to the bar of the fisherman, there is another door on which is written Jopel's Lapels men's fashion in the same font as BioShock

F
Fritz47 10.05.20

The picture is seen about Cthulhu
http://pix.playground.ru/669815/16537/180845/

H
Haiiro Ookami 10.05.20

don't know what it is, but saw the office hunters walk jeans
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

Z
Zlobnyy93 10.05.20

odd I have not seen ))

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.05.20

Wow, I didn't notice. This is most likely an artifact that you found. I also found an artifact-a beard of a Russian scientist. Now she's in the bathroom flies.
PlayGround.ru

F
Fritz47 10.05.20

Yes, all that I find, later in the office they have is

H
Haiiro Ookami 10.05.20

by the way, those pants are still going around for years
Here I am found on the computer. It seems to be from Dejevsky version of AWP. Congratulacions!!! Yu HEV komplit e great game!...
PlayGround.ru
there, hanging beside the periodic table of elements D. I. Mendeleev. His current name is not specified, and the table itself is warped. Looks like because of pravoobladanie

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.05.20

Looks like because of pravoobladanie
The Ghost of Dmitry Ivanovich and will scare hunters.

T
TERAB1T 10.05.20

Cool hall of fame they have in the headquarters, like employee of the month. So there is in all months the best worker was Peter, except one where Winston

H
Haiiro Ookami 10.05.20

by the way, I kada first time playing, went down into the vault and pulled the lever on the right of tsumago storage. He heard a siren and I nearly about..Sya from fear, they say emae, Chezh did I do

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.05.20

Andrew10122000
The same situation I was)))