3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krest33rus 10.05.20 10:59 am

The issue is the use of a coach!!! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Generally I played with the coach this wonderful game, all was Gud, completed more than half of the game is very meticulous in passing. But not all that great, are now faced with a health challenge, went into the game, and then the health bar is empty, drank the potion immediately died. Went to the skills, and it shows what health I have minus 9430(( What to do then
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
People1999 10.05.20

krest33rus
enter the code player.modapi 10000 Health and everything.

W
Wild Rider 10.05.20

krest33rus
When creating a theme you carefully read the guidelines?

K
Krrrva 10.05.20

Trainers for newbies, suffer !

K
Kraicher 10.05.20

krest33rus
Press tilde and enter tgm. And you everlasting health and weight.

k
krest33rus 10.05.20

People1999
all done, only the command is not correct) player.setav Health #

k
krest33rus 10.05.20

Kraicher
so, Yes, I tried, only some tasks are merged because of this

K
Kraicher 10.05.20

krest33rus
I nichkgo is not drained. I don't know. Oble is also TGM was used and all OK. And the Foul 3 and NV a Foul, and a Foul 4.

P
People1999 10.05.20

krest33rus
No, modapi

Y
Yczh-Kazym 10.05.20

Crra wrote:
Trainers for newbies, suffer !
Put trainer in the game, where almost any issue can be resolved... No codes, I'm sure even clinical autistic to not think about this-would.

W
WeedJaeger 10.05.20

Rakszas
You know, there are many, a lot of them

P. s I TES of codes to learned only after the passage of the 5th part, and do I have to be at AHU....ahem...I was in shock, in General,
Codes and cheats should not be used, the game becomes more gray and it's even a burden, and as usual this is just my opinion,

a
aka_sektor 10.05.20

krest33rus
what a thrill to play with the trainer? Just to run the game unless...
But then you consider it and prochustvovat

K
Kraicher 10.05.20

aka_sektor
Well, at least with the trainer (or codes) you can pass the difficult parts of the game, and then disable and not to masturbate 10-20 times preprohormone episode. IMHO. Because the players are different.

a
aka_sektor 10.05.20

Kraicher
Skyrim is not even Hardcore, I don't know what can be with. Unless, that is well, very tight on the mind of the person who doesn't understand game mechanics.

K
Kraicher 10.05.20

aka_sektor
Well, he has the same problem. ))

a
aka_sektor 10.05.20

Kraicher
the real problem may be in oblivion, because of a bug the developers, can be fun to miss those in the game, spending no points on combat skills, and then go out into the woods and grab a kebab on the ears. In fact, the toy became unplayable, and that's when you need cheats.