3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheiko 10.05.20 10:59 am

Why the need for magic acorn? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why the need for the magical acorn that falls from Miliria(commander of the wild hunt) after the battle? I just gave it to the peasants in the dialogue... Or is it better to save for something?
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lekar23 10.05.20

Sheiko
eat it will give 2 skill point

H
Hireidan 10.05.20

Hmmm... How did he fall? I'm just after the battle with him went up there - there is nothing that could be raised. In the inventory of the machine it is also not given.

V
Vitalka1111111 10.05.20

Bust-Just
Thank you

X
XmarKa79 10.05.20

by the way, Yes, my identity, nothing has fallen after the battle with Illarikam, maybe it's due to the fact that left with CRIS to sit on the edge of a cliff

J
Johnny1111 10.05.20

by the way I have fun all came out, I gave the acorn to the slaves, but he somehow stayed with me, and what to do with him I do not know, in alchemy can go as mega-ingredient or something) above in comments I read that you can eat, then see what to do. Maybe someone has more information on this acorn?

K
Kryos 10.05.20

Johnny1111
Eating get two points for skills, as mentioned above.

EndorphiN179
Similarly, left to sit, but acorn got.

O
Old_Nick 10.05.20

Yaevin93
EndorphiN179
Itself does not falling ;)
It is necessary, namely, to stay, and then to search the corpse Imerica. The corpse on the minimap red circle is not shown, it is necessary to find at the site
Johnny1111...I gave acorn the slaves, but he somehow stayed with me...
Similarly (p.1.07)

O
Orogon 10.05.20

Old_Nick
I also stayed on an acorn. Maybe Geralt lied to them and gave the usual:D

k
kamatoss 10.05.20

And acorn can be obtained even after beating the game, just returning to the place of battle and to search the corpse.

I
Ivanich1587 10.05.20

I for some reason dropped as much as 250 from such acorns of the quest on the pan at the beginning of the game.

d
dimi 10.05.20

I started a new game + quest and passed frying pan as new . And I gave grandma 150 acorns!

t
tuman31 10.05.20

Dimi
And if you ate them, then tell me how many skill points you got?

R
Roman Pivovarov 10.05.20

Sheiko
It can give the farm, they say Here I witch interrupted, but I have blocks themselves can handle him

H
Hisant 10.05.20

Got this acorn 250 pieces for the job on the pan in the White Garden... What the hell?

T
Tit77 10.05.20

I also received the same amount when re-started the game on the most difficult level. Geralt now I can do everything.=)

M
Mihail Rozin 10.05.20

I just acorns merchant sold, as they considered cheating

A
AnatolyKest 10.05.20

Torturing me with strange doubts! Ivacko the girl kicked out of the house, they began to live together (it's Hard to priporocam without each other, alone, together now) no One tried them the acorn to give , just remember the oak rejoice can't remember how

E
Eribira 10.05.20

Confirm that after the end of the story you can go back and polotti acorn