3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mortred 10.05.20 10:59 am

The burden of sovereign (Stronghold 2)

passed 3 missions. 4 but where the wolves and the thieves don't know what to do. tell me how to play
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortred 10.05.20

PEACEFUL campaign. is the burden of the sovereign. there are 4 mission. just moved to the ruined castle. from the East, highwaymen from the West wolves in the peasants attack

T
Ted 10.05.20

Luckow rivet, they all fill up.

f
ford focus 10.05.20

I always instead of doing Kopitov archers,from Kopitov little help...

M
Mortred 10.05.20

A little CONFUSED anyway if there is not a swordsmen and Marines

a
andrey 96 10.05.20

Tell me how much you need archers to destroy the bandit camp

a
andrey 96 10.05.20

Help pliz.Can't pass the mission where you have to give the lock Edwin up.

p
p0cik 10.05.20

it's in Chapter 6 or where ?

a
andrey 96 10.05.20

This is the tenth Chapter.Right after Chapter 9, where the Sulfur precipitates Edwin gray

T
Ted 10.05.20

Help pliz.Can't pass the mission where you have to give the lock Edwin up.
PPC mission complex. try the game speed to minimum and put the building system.

a
andrey 96 10.05.20

I have 0 popularity.Nobody wants to work.Too much crime.

T
Ted 10.05.20

blah, I do not remember. need to re-take(

a
andrey 96 10.05.20

I will go again.

a
andrey 96 10.05.20

With great difficulty been led by Edwin.Then even more difficult.
You need to collect 70 pigs, 70 vegetables, 70 geese, 70 eels, 70 buchenkov wine.Help who can.

T
Ted 10.05.20

Be there on time?

p
p0cik 10.05.20

probably vsev on time,or difficulties with the collection of delicious food not vozniklo,although can be any invasion of the enemy

T
Ted 10.05.20

I forgot the game. Need to re-play.

p
p0cik 10.05.20

I also re-play military company up to 6 chapters came there after the murder of Olav with Edwin have a mission where you need to properazzi in a former castle, Edwina,all the rules from time to time go swordsmen on horses but then at the end of the real siege army with trebuchets ' and PPC catapults+swordsmen and a bunch of thugs with clubs like XS to contain them all.a place in the castle is very small and a lot of weapons for a short time not to

a
andrey 96 10.05.20

When you want to kill Olaf,hire about 100 archers and let them sit in the castle on the walls.After you get another 50 archers and 50 spearmen,and divide them into two groups.After you start the siege[with only two catapults in each group].After destroying the defenses,hire 50 spearmen and kill Olaf.Following will be the criminals and crossbowmen.Hire 100 crossbowmen.Bring troops to the estate near the castle, Edwin.Put a siege camp and take it down with a catapult logs on the walls.Get 15 of thieves.After you put ladders on the walls of the castle Edwin.After you complete the thieves n the top of the castle does anyone not touch anyone,don't kill no one,it is not necessary to tear down the building,go to the top of the castle and attack the Lord.After you have move your army to the castle.When the time comes to an end move the army to the castle to the Lord .Then see a sight few will to the Lord.

a
andrey 96 10.05.20

We've got the burden of the sovereign or campaign.

p
p0cik 10.05.20

XS,just passing