3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
monsoni 10.05.20 11:00 am

Coloring (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello, I encounter a problem I can't get the coloring Enus Windsor. Wrote in support, but there is to put it mildly sent, game reinstalled. Who had one or the other problem with the car? Tried everything, please help.

10 Comments
Sort by:
a
alik12345 10.05.20

I also have a problem with is a tattoo on the foot, it itself appeared. How to remove a tattoo, since the store clean is not present or I not there look.

B
BarackKamacho 10.05.20

alik12345
Just find a tattoo in the list and click on it

B
Bupycop 10.05.20

monsoni
This mod in single player, the character Deus x or he created online?

m
monsoni 10.05.20

Bupycop
he created

a
alik12345 10.05.20

BarackKamacho
thanks, I'll try )

G
Gamejoy 10.05.20

Yesterday he faced exactly the same problem. Also Enus Windsor and also not able to remove the coloring...

m
monsoni 10.05.20

Gamejoy
Well I have attached the screenshot with your message to the support team, as they write, I tell you.

m
monsoni 10.05.20

alik12345
By the way was extremely fast, father, John Marston from Red Dead Redemption. That's all I remembered)

m
monsoni 10.05.20

Gamejoy
Hello, ------
Thank You for your patience.
We apologize for the long wait.
We thank you for the message error, the message was passed to a higher Department and we will work on a solution.
Sorry, we have no time to solve this problem, the status of the application will be changed to resolved the problem. But it does not mean that we are not working on this issue, but on the contrary we are doing everything possible to solve this problem. Thank You again for Your care and interest in our games.
If you have any other technical problems, please create a new query on our website.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
See you soon on the streets of Los Santos'a!
Sincerely,
Vlad G.
Support Rockstar

Sent them a video confirmation, here's got the answer

G
Gamejoy 10.05.20

monsoni
Thank you of course =) But I already sold this car...