3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eroppo 10.05.20 11:00 am

How to grab the document? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Hi all. Began to take Baba Yaga, almost at the beginning (after drug addiction) came across a document which could not be reached (at least the way I do not see). Screenshots attached, can be who prompt))
Screenshots

16 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 10.05.20

Peranankan
I because the wall and highlighted that she had to jump, not really: in the first screenshot you can't see it, so low is
Spoiler

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 10.05.20

It can be taken away when you give the axe with the rope in the story. Lara throws it in the jump and then the rope climbs.

Spoiler

E
Eroppo 10.05.20

Nicholas Chivenor
Got it, thanks))

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 10.05.20

Did not understand what the first comment zaminusili.
Here is the video
A couple of screenshots
Spoiler

t
turovnikoff 10.05.20

Nicholas Chivenor
Thanks for the reply, in the valley of sin 2 such a place, said I-beam by hinges, and thought that there is some tool

l
leonk1 10.05.20

Could you tell me how to get the document in the location the valley of sin?

Spoiler

t
turovnikoff 10.05.20

leonk1
Yes I am also very interested in this question

D
Docent5960 10.05.20

leonk1
Run by swing highlighted,first three swings then two prygaesh on the wall,vzbiralsja,there will Babina with rope spinning, SAEs next to her,releasing the comet in Babin at the top and increases the average swing,something like this

l
leonk1 10.05.20

Docent5960
The average swing rises and some time is lowered. The problem is that during this time it does run does not work

D
Docent5960 10.05.20

leonk1
There are three swing spinning in a circle,when the comet will be allowed from this place, jump on cutaways swing which all the below, it pulls to the area where you jump on a swing that rises,jump off this platform on a swing, and using an ice ax with a rope

l
leonk1 10.05.20

Docent5960
Thanks for the help. Your tip finally did it.

D
Docent5960 10.05.20

leonk1
Not for that.

E
Eroppo 10.05.20

Patrick English
well, sorry, didn't think that contemporary youngsters may only know crack the meaning of this common word...

g
ganjin 10.05.20

Can anyone tell where on this location map archivist (map with the locations of all documents)? There are two document to collect (I know where they are, but an ice ax with a rope yet), but on the map I have they are not marked, i.e. it turns out I have not found this map.
PS. By the way, sabzhevoy document I took without an ice ax. As you walk into this room (the document will be under us, under the floor) on the left wall low fence of iron sheets. We have a gap between the stone wall and the fence. And there are two beams. I have this fence jumped and stood on the first beam (the one closer to the document) and from it jumped down and landed on the ledge with the document.

S
Serg2112 10.05.20

Nicholas Chivenor
Do not have to have an ice pick, I did not have it, went to the balcony on the document and there jumped

M
MenestrelE 10.05.20

This dock before I took it. If you climb to the top, there is a place where you can get out on the beam. They jump down and, if wildly lucky, you can catch hold of the edge.