3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LenivyiBob 10.05.20 11:00 am

AI Apocalypse. (Stellaris)

In General it turned out that the galaxy crashed into 2 equal Federation and a dozen vassal stuff. The situation is a stalemate and the Zerg even do not want to fly. Zadolbali.
How to organize an uprising of the AI? Google did not help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 10.05.20

as far as I know you need a few planets fully investigated robots(derivatives or whatever they are) to settle in and then they can rebel

t
toma semerkova 10.05.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
Androids need to settle in

M
MishaRass 10.05.20

Tom semerkova
And synths

S
Sallar 10.05.20

LenivyiBob
In the furnace of democracy, the monarchy, with the opportunity for all to declare war on taxis, and there are no factions.
Fly or Zerg or blue clouds about 50-60K power of your fleet. At least I have 2 times so it was like only 50K fleet passed came the signal, and then the herd. Especially the synths filled the entire planet 25 squares, 3 squares in addition to fellows (time to spawn) Vostaniya never achieved.

I
Ilya Rak 10.05.20

If the Federation - then wait for the presidency and declared war. The rest will HAVE to handle myself.

L
LenivyiBob 10.05.20

Thank you all, have a daddy all turned out. Dumped on the edge of the galaxy are watching the story. Sobsna what I had...
Enough 1 planet Holloway synths.
Needs to go a group of suspicious behavior synthetics. IMPORTANT! On the planet there must be no other graters I have Humala with Transhumanism have postbaseline and almost all is not wasted.
In the state politics of AI should be regarded as slaves
Twisted toggle enslave- release but I'm not sure what it affects.
And most importantly... tadaaaaa, refrain from the implementation of three laws.
To provoke a revolt need not deliberately want to waste them happiness, those synths are 75 happiness I freaked out.
Synths are in leadership positions, way more effective people and xenos, left after a full-scale rebellion. Dunno why.
WMS someone come in handy.

K
Kumkum 10.05.20

Got a riot of synths, seized their planet, continue to bark the spaceport and the terrorist attacks on the planet, has chosen a policy of AI outside the law and dismantled all continue to bark the spaceport and the terrorist attacks on the planets....
As FSB create to catch the martyrs??? How to pacify them???
Help good people....