3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sijio 10.05.20 11:01 am

Burn is already beginning=) NID advice

Hello guys, I am the owner of a laptop with these characteristics in RAM and Prosser,

vidyushka gt 640m

In recent years, increasingly face online the Min requirements for the game industry in the form of 3.2 or above GHz processor.
And if it is NVIDIA ,(ex) mother 2 years ago that I'm not going to fellowto 4 and I will play with wild lag, I by mods and without loss of quality, as well as spending a lot of sleepless nights still got his way, driving in this game on medium settings with 50-60 fps in other games where I have everything fit, except the processor - I have just been burning begins( money for a piece of junk new there).

I am quite an experienced PC user, but somehow the essence of what processors did not penetrate at all. What what to eat there - don't know.
So it turns out that downloading/buying games, where RAM have dual supply , but with the requirements for 3.2 percent and above - I yield drawdown in games. For some games it's painless and not even felt discomfort, or treated by the mod again, the other is kick like mad.
The last such toy is the 17 th FIFA, never seen the point of buying seasonal games, so downloaded a pirate and........
The trouble again of subsidence, especially on the replays, the toy to a dynamic 25-35 to watch replays, not as much as pins( method with settings of NVIDIA to do this, did not helped)

Why am I still led
1.How CPU frequency affects performance toys?
2. Is it possible to somehow mitigate this factor with my 2.5 for games that require 3.2 ?
Thanks in advance for the replies, good people.)
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sijio 10.05.20

M
MunchkiN 616 10.05.20

tibya widiarta jejunum than in Minya. I proizvoditelnosti 650m nehvataet very much. if vidyapati 1GB then forget a pair of Igors. minimumally requirements 8GB RAM (dual supply this 16-32 GB) 4 sound processor under 3GHz and videokarta with 2GB VRAM.
plus it's kind of not a 4 core processor and 2-core with logical blocks on the similarity of the I3
you can go play better in Gothic 2 and GTA visiti peck-peck.

M
M u g e n 10.05.20

In the case of your laptop, most modern games will hit the graphics card. Most likely, the screen resolution of your laptop is 1366x768. Try to lower resolution in games where there is a drawdown FPS to the minimum possible. If after lowering the resolution the FPS will be much higher and when turning the camera drawdowns will be less or disappear, it will serve as proof that the video card is not enough power for higher resolutions. Even laptops have VERY SLOW hard disk, even with 8Gb of RAM a game can actively use the page file, which can cause sagging and friezes.

S
Sijio 10.05.20

Mugen...
here's how the water looked on the screen When brought to 50-60 fps a few games like the Witcher 3, TIA/ the toy from the series of tomb Rider, the key to success was changing the resolution on 1270х720 ( Yes, I have 1366x768), though the same F4 - it is better running in full 1366x768 window, without frames ,but Bethesda all interesting guys)

But with the FIFA 17th/ ВД2 and Mass effect last it does not help. 1st toy - it's okay, the cat scene is sharply drawdown of up to 25 - 35, and the second - generally lag in lag, nothing helped, 25-40 and that's it, 3rd the same thing and ВД2 (

MunchkiN 616 wrote:

you can go play better in Gothic 2 and GTA visiti peck-peck.
me and GTA 5 rules to live=)

T
TheMorux1973 10.05.20

Sijio
Hmm..........in the game you don't play much. And the processor and video card you have is not for modern games. It's amazing how you GTA 5 play.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 10.05.20

Mugen...
Even laptops have VERY SLOW hard drives
Not to say that 5200rpm was not enough, even for gaming, not to mention the fact that for the office it is enough. And in games, the speed of the hard drive is the last thing you should pay attention but increased time in scripting the transitions from location to location and download of cutscenes it is nowhere more narrow neck will not.

Sijio
1.How CPU frequency affects performance toys?
It depends on the specific game and the specific generation of CPU, the direct relationship was not there.

2. Is it possible to somehow mitigate this factor with my 2.5 for games that require 3.2 ?
Lowering graphics settings.

M
M u g e n 10.05.20

Sijio
From the above you will assume that your video card 1Gb memory. The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 in 720p (or lower settings) consume less than 1Gb, so we were able to achieve a comfortable FPS. Many games with a lack of video memory can use RAM (Tomb Raider, etc.), but there are those who can't (due to the characteristics of the engine / optimization) and then FPS sags at times, and there's nothing you can do, because even at min. screen resolution and min. graphics settings the game needs more than 1 GB of memory. Mass Effect: Andromeda and most modern games consume several times more VRAM than the Witcher 3 and Fallout 4. Because of this, it is impossible to achieve a comfortable level of FPS in most new games, the creation of which is oriented at least 2 GB VRAM for the resolution of 1280x720.