3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 10.05.20 11:02 am

After a couple minutes of the game start drawdown fps (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Guys, you know what crazy question , but ask. After all the updates went into the game and found that after a couple minutes of the game start drawdown fps. Small for regular play and a huge (up to 16 frames) in the review of the sniper scope into the distance. Before such was not! And most interesting is that it does not depend on graphics settings. Drawdown disappear after any manipulation . I can minimize the game and deploy back - drawdown may disappear. You can go and remove the entire graphene on the maximum and drawdown will disappear... Can you just move the slider to high definition or to go even just in your inventory drawdown may disappear. That kind of nonsense ? Usually a stable 40 fps. Often to 60 comes. The minimum does not fall below 30+ . But constantly for a few seconds or minutes everything starts to lag, then immediately droops and everything goes smoothly.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Romanov 10.05.20

Driver everything seems new, and the config in the description,if that. The computer has an old, but yet the same Battlefield 1/ME:Andromeda is gorgeous on ultra , like many other new games, due to the fact that I have a small screen resolution.

I
Igoroha 10.05.20

the game rushed?
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildland

A

Igoroha
No, didn't break like.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 10.05.20

Igoroha
And won't break

A

It's all well and good, but in my theme there thoughts? Ahah

A
Abarmot90 10.05.20

Sanya Gladyshev
I agree

p
pelligrim 10.05.20

SamLeoFisher
try to install MSI Afterburner and see what happens at the moment of the Frisians, can load percents in this moment 100%,and that lag begins. Well, the temperature look.

T
Tdante 10.05.20

Yes, there is such subject, it may hang at all for a few seconds. This is the first game that does so on my config. No SSD or 16 gigs of RAM are not saved from such friezes. And if using the sight on some mountain to see that sometimes the fps drops in half(
I even tried the minimum settings to put, all the same drawdown when aiming are the wildest.

A

pelligrim
I looked at the CPU. Generally ridiculous, Microsoft andreiv eats even more . Almost always kept at 14-20% Peak load 40% and not related to the subsidence fps . Shit. When the drawdown starts, the load 14 %

A

Here's the screenshots from the game. I put the bare minimum. You may notice that the first fps and a normal lets play, but in the second screenshot slideshow.

Spoiler

Spoiler

A

But now the settings that I always played. Everything on ultra except textures(my comp is honestly not attracted to this no complaints) and shadows. Please note, on ultra fps dipped when browsing from sight is not so critical. This I mean that when a drawdown happens, it is the same at all settings. I'm not a computer genius , but given the fact that before such was not, the thought comes to mind that it is not in the gland. Although I may be wrong.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I
IgorAndreevich 10.05.20

Try other fire wood to put, older. And disassemble the computer, clean from dust

e
evgeeeeeeen 10.05.20

SamLeoFisher
You may not have enough RAM, try to put in 8Gb

A

evgeeeeeeen
I have a 16 GB it should be enough . I do not quite understand what it means to put on 8 ?

e
evgeeeeeeen 10.05.20

Cost to buy and put on 8 Gb, but apparently you don't need it!)))