3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToperH 10.05.20 11:03 am

Bad ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

That's just got to progress through the Witcher(Yes I am) and the odd burned almost to the ground. I started a game with these endings, a couple of quests have determined that Geralt is bad for CRIS and all eat shit. In the end, bad mood,the desire pereproyti game. But I didn't want to do NG + until I pass DLC and not reveal the entire map.In short tripping.
Still achivku not given. From the start played at death,but once I put the easiest level to kill rats in the basement.
45 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 10.05.20

ToperH
This experience, the question is?

P
People1999 10.05.20

don't worry dude, play the souls series ;3

M
MunchkiN 616 10.05.20

Nada to read spoiler before playing

T
ToperH 10.05.20

__DOC__
There is no question. Collect signatures agree with me that the endings-poorly made

T
ToperH 10.05.20

People1999
soul passed on 5 times already

_
__DOC__ 10.05.20

ToperH
Okay, well, collect.

P
Pro100 Endryu 10.05.20

ToperH
Yes, you got... Not to guess what choices would not like CRIS was obvious: don't keep it to Emiru, not to thump her in the kaer Morhen, not to go with her conversation with the witches, to deny the request to go to the grave Scialla. Without guides went immediately to the best ending. Hope supplements normally pass.

c
cheezette 10.05.20

I don't even know who you have to be to get the bad ending. Passed the game 3 times(main plot) and during that time I have once CRIS Empress and twice vedmochka.

T
ToperH 10.05.20

Pro100 Andrew
I didn't even think that it might have something do not like. I was shit in fact,I did what you thought was right. The whole game looking for her to save.help,fight with the wild hunt. In the end, went with her to the cemetery,because there are more important things to do,gave her to smash the temple to pieces and sat in on a conversation, which she called. gygy , poor dad

Y
Yczh-Kazym 10.05.20

Bad ending is the most canonical. Baba is a witch - that still entertainment, and even on the Imperial throne of this eccentric nympho to do exactly nothing. Let them knocks... wherever it is she disappeared. Hardly so, her skills could have been dead.
And as Geralt, and not one of those situations were chosen. Blood and Wine proof, for
Spoilerset developing 3 years after the original game and all the endings, including the loss of CRIS, there is taken into account.

a
ayyrasmus 10.05.20

Rakszas
Baba Witcher its purpose, what CRIS taught wizards all childhood
the Empress is also quite correct in the end, if not the most correct
and bad what? life with Geralt, but then she went to save the world and died, did not see the sense to live with him now
ALTHOUGH other endings would have survived, just give it meaning

a
ayyrasmus 10.05.20

ToperH
you know probably agree with you
he offended was when the first pass got a bad end
how can such srate dialogues to do? I never guessed no matter what choice led to the final rules, in contrast to DLS, where it is immediately clear what is right and what is not

A
Anglerfish 10.05.20

ToperH
ToperH wrote:
I was shit in fact
Well that's got"bad" ending; what wonder then at all?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 10.05.20

th3Rasmus
Can and taught. But the hunting of monsters and evil spirits - is definitely a man's job, besides, she has not passed the necessary mutations. And Empire should rule a skillful politician, especially, if to speak about such an Empire as Nilfgaard, which has a lot of internal and external enemies, then it must be a very tough politician and not a girl all my life wound on wegmachen camps and parallel worlds.
th3Rasmus wrote:
let's go save the world and died
Not the fact that died. Rather just disappointed in their environment and went to seek happiness in other worlds.

T
ToperH 10.05.20

Anglerfish
right now would be to pull words out of context

A
Anglerfish 10.05.20

ToperH
ToperH wrote:
I was shit in fact,I did what you thought was right.
What has changed?
It was necessary to do what is best for her, not as you thought. That's got"bad" ending, once you CRIS shit was; what wonder then at all?

Do you like this long version was needed to better reached? No surprise, then, that you have painted himself in the ending that you dyed yourself.

c
cheezette 10.05.20

ToperH
Well, keep your thoughts to yourself, if not confident in them.

T
ToperH 10.05.20

cheezette
I can write ,speak, and do what you want.Rest

001fess 10.05.20

no offense, uncle, but you are a moose. games with story is not for you.HD

A
Anglerfish 10.05.20

ToperH
Oh, you still about downs remember? Well, then approx.
And Yes, in psychology you're not, and their children, you obviously do not (especially adolescents and mental state CRIS there and got stuck), otherwise he would have realized that I wrote nonsense now.

001fess
But on the contrary - such people useful a good game with a plot: maybe there some knowledge/thoughts will endure.