3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 10.05.20 11:03 am

Royal Signet (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

People!!! King Helseth from the Tribunal have a SUPER RING!!! Is it possible to get it without killing the king and not copying via the console (NOT CHEAT I SOUL)???? Maybe you can steal some time???
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gercog 10.05.20

and the quests he gives?

D
Dairel 10.05.20

it does)) but when I killed Almalexia, our sotrudnichetsvo was just beginning, and his line I probably until the end not passed - stopped to give quests after the death of the goddess)) may, in the end how much to give... =))

F
Fess 10.05.20

The ring rules!!!!!I don't know whether to steal, I killed Heath....he ring not as gives...

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 10.05.20

Quest he definitely does not!!!
You know that there are spells of increasing skills, including SNEAK, but they are not ukogo not bought (I have them in the constructor to see! at the end of their names are written in the name of Sagvin).
Who knows how to get them???, then the ring SkyCity fashionable, zacharova something for a specific increase in the THEFT!!!

M
Mitzar 10.05.20

Spells to increase the skill is purchased and they are great... in the Tribunal. And do not have to buy a full set of spells :)) Enough in the Palace, the representative of the Imperial cult to acquire some wisdom workshop (red, green, silver, whatever) and you can caravati subject to permanent and not very effect, for example a delicate ring to steal from 1 to 47 :)) Checked :)
And signed by Sangvin I have met only thread collected for eno Hlaalu :) Although I could be wrong about this :)

N
Nagash 10.05.20

Spell name Sangvin I just met, I can't remember where. And there are so many enchanted items with the name Sangvin in the titles (ring of superiority Sanguine, conversion ring Sanguine, etc.)

D
Dairel 10.05.20

these enchanted items of all single - thread Mephala, 27)) or I got it, very interesting, th is))

M
Mitzar 10.05.20

2 dairel,
if it is very interesting, that I copied from some website full list of threads with the address of their place of stay :))) and can provide you with :)

T

You were still sleeping, and I'm waiting for the list of threads Mephala!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mitzar 10.05.20

Send?

V
Vidocq 10.05.20

2Mitzar
Came please list on [email protected]

D
Dairel 10.05.20

Oh, no, no, no, thank you)) I love everything you find, especially because I'm only three or four remained =)

T

A WizarD'y have already sent????
If not, then send, and then.........
and then I will be offended!!!! (^_^)

A
Aleks Yustas 10.05.20

So who knows where SPELLS Sanguine to get?????

I
Izenka 10.05.20

why do you spell SANGUINE ? you like so much or what :) ?? I said that the spell increase skill sells aunt in the Imperial sanctuary in Mournhold :))) Wisdom all sorts of colorful :) And they do at least spell Ali Baba Ibn-don't-know-who :)) the taste and color .... you know what is About:)

A
Aleks Yustas 10.05.20

Well okay then... :(

p
prohormoklyak 10.05.20

NO MORE, NO HOW
STEAL DOES NOT WORK