3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_1 10.05.20 11:04 am

How to unlock all the locks (Prey (2017))

Through the story at one point gateways are blocked. How can I unlock them? I have opened all sectors and weapons and want to finally start freeplay and the gateways blocked
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.05.20

Титан_1 wrote:
Through the story at one point gateways are blocked. How can I unlock them? I have opened all sectors and weapons and want to finally start freeplay and the gateways blocked
In the story pass,it is necessary to restart the reactor.

T
Titan_1 10.05.20

In the story I need to open the cargo Bay B, but the key did not let me, however, the quest hangs on the keypad next to the door

s
saa0891 10.05.20

Титан_1
You need through a gateway in space to fly,and through the hole to go to the cargo Bay,there is still the container the doctor will be,which will have to be docked (and is using it to log in),if satisfied with the genocide of the doctor can be in order to depressurize the container.

T
Titan_1 10.05.20

saa0891
No, not at that stage. But I have learned, you need a kind of necessary set 4 turrets (who will shoot me if I don't hack). Will have to find and install them. But who will give me code

s
saa0891 10.05.20

Титан_1 wrote:
need like be sure to install the 4 turrets
3 turrets as soon as you establish will allow you to open the door,look carefully, there are many different phantoms in the madness there is generally a crowd,and even weaver.

s
saa0891 10.05.20

Титан_1 wrote:
But who will give me code
The turret is in the side rooms,the cells of such,right and left on the ground floor,on the computer open.

T
Titan_1 10.05.20

saa0891
I set up 4 turrets, but nobody opens the door -_-

Post Scriptum. Understood. Turrets need to be installed in the area to be demolished as soon as the doors opened

s
saa0891 10.05.20

Титан_1 wrote:
I set up 4 turrets, but nobody opens the door -_-
There should be specific places to put it,right in front of the gateway.
Install one at a time,and wait for whatever the quest was updated.

D
Denchik222222 10.05.20

If you have not completed the task Dr. Igwe how to get to that part of the compartment where a lot of monsters, all doors saerty written the door without a drive (locked)

D
Denchik222222 10.05.20

The cargo compartment