3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 10.05.20 11:04 am

Not working new driver from AMD

Good evening, gentlemen. I am quite desperate and decided to turn to the true masters of their craft - to you. A few hours ago, the computer asked me to install the new version drivers. I decided they will not quietly established. After installation, rebooted, everything as it should be. Launch, log in and see that instead of my transparent Aero theme is some kind of ancient opaque theme for the seventh Windows. Seeing this shortcoming I run into personalization and discover that my current driver is, you see, does not support the Aero effect. It's like 2017, Aero should be supported with modern wood. Making sure the yard is 2017, I went to settings Radeon. Here, the attention he gives me, say, a driver-then you have not installed. Install, say, driver. Spitting, I began to install the new driver. Shake with off.program for system assessment and auto-drivers search. Set. At the end of installation is displayed intimidating blue screen. After 15 seconds the computer restarts. Going again in a computer, one finds again a complete lack of drivers. And another message POPs up Discontinued Operation program Radeon Settings and also this message: Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags(), depthBufferSize 24, redBufferSize -1, greenBufferSize -1, -1 blueBufferSize, alphaBufferSize 8, stencilBufferSize 8, samples -1, swapBehavior 2, swapInterval 1, profile 0) .
This is most likely caused by not having the necessary graphics drivers installed.

Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are available in the application executable's directory or in a location listed in PATH.
What am I to do, gentlemen? I hope for your ambulance. I would be grateful.
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 10.05.20

PaXa_
What hardware ?

P
PaXa_ 10.05.20

gennaz
Not to worry, I fixed the problem by rolling back drivers. But if you're interested to understand, little system:
Processor: Intel ****Core 2,9 GHz
RAM: 8GB
Video: AMD HD7850

7Rain7 10.05.20

that my current driver is, you see, does not support the effect of Aero
It's like you saw and where?
PaXa_
As the owner of vidyahu both camps will say that vsetki firewood from AMD a bit more crap. It is advisable not to upgrade them, and install the new version to clear old wood. Moreover, it is desirable and their info in the registry.

g
gennaz 10.05.20

PaXa_
1) I always do a clean install of the drivers(located in the paragraph custom installation).
2) manually find the Drivers (under drivers and support)
Spoiler
Should all be installed,my opinion is something with the system.

P
PaXa_ 10.05.20

7Rain7
To personalize the inscription. Something like Troubleshooting display of the effect of Aero, transparency. Went there, had a short diagnosis of the video drivers and there I wrote that the driver does not support this effect. (Although, the previous driver is supported). And what about a clean install - I appreciate that, thank you. I just thought that problems should arise.

P
PaXa_ 10.05.20

gennaz
Don't know why it happened. Don't know the reason and hardly know, because it is already rolled away. The problem may be. Perhaps because of previously installed drivers, but I thought that they should not interfere with the installation of a new one. While that sit on the current.

7Rain7 10.05.20

PaXa_
I thought so too, when NVIDIA on AMD transplanted. Did not know all the nuances, then read on the forums. It is in fact not a pain in the ass with their R9 280x and 290x then happy. But wood if you are upgrading, it is advisable to put pure. AMD Cleaner then used. Some all arranged, kromn one - I have the sound comes out via the display port on the receiver, which then outputs to the speakers. Duck here, when the sound is not, the receiver into standby mode goes. With radika he would not go into this mode and the display of the receiver is constantly flashing he falls asleep, then wakes up. Moreover, 3 times per second. The Resaca was more expensive than some times 2, and therefore changed to NVIDIA. And leap they did in the 1000 series are good. Last time I remember such a 260-m tall giraffe.