3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dignitos 11.10.19 11:18 pm

Sometimes does not respond to keyboard (Forza Horizon 4)

Lately Forza Horizon 4 has stopped responding to the keyboard. Play, press the button and they just stop working, no matter what I pressed. After a few seconds everything starts to work again, but after 10-15 seconds, stops again and so constantly. And it does not work when you ride in a free world or race. In the menu everything works. What to do?
26 Comments
Sort by:
K
KyDecHuk666 11.10.19

Dignitos wrote:
What to do?
Looking for the conflict

D
Denis Harnet 11.10.19

Dignitos
punto switcher is?

A
AlexBauer 11.10.19

Dignitos
Just need to run starbat, stop the Explorer program, not in task Manager

A
AlexBauer 11.10.19

It is, the brake control buttons jammed Explorer and norms

n
n2673 11.10.19

and I have the opposite, on the keyboard responds well, and the wheel works as desired. although in fh3 everything went smoothly.

K
KyDecHuk666 11.10.19

AlexBauer
tried Windows reinstall it? and then I see only a couple of people who still have some sort of problem with forty

A
AlexBauer 11.10.19

Windows for about two years, a year and a half without crashes and recoveries, for a single game with more features I probably will not because schools ctoegra through the merchant account store about 100 buyers, I bought 8 days ago for 450 RUB см2мя dopolneniyami, one problem not connecting to session

A
AlexBauer 11.10.19

Conductor jamming once a day in the evenings, not a problem from the flights already and only got 2 seasons, and the track is fed up with waiting for DLC in November

I
Ivan Tarkovskiy 11.10.19

aimwhKILLING
I have the new Windows, same problem. Here's something else

K
KyDecHuk666 11.10.19

Ivan Tarkovsky
playing on an account that was sold to 117 by the user, any problem after the last patch
also have 6 friends who have the same after last patch, everything went smoothly and without problems, so all the same problems are not in the game, and on your side

K
KyDecHuk666 11.10.19

can you the computers in the Church be attributed? or father at home to call?

H
Heizog 11.10.19

Same!
Button like sticks in the turns or the clicking heard with a delay. It is interesting that when controlling with a gamepad (xbox 360) everything is OK. So the problem is definitely not in the accounts.
No laws have not revealed, does not help, neither a restart nor change the keyboard appears randomly.

H
Heizog 11.10.19

The issue is with the monitor refresh rate and vertical synchronization.
On the new monitor with G-sync and disabled V-sync the problem went away.

So dig in other side, the old one was 144Hz without G-sync, V-sync ON.

T
T_U_R_I_k 11.10.19

Actually the problem lies in the fact that Forza can not take keystrokes directly through the game and that she reads the tap from under Windows. And in consequence of the fact that Forza is eating all the resource of cpu, gpu and all RAM, then Windows is your passionately proposes and passes the signal with the delay or sticking. It can understand in principle anyone who has folded and tried to do something in file Explorer. Of course these cases are all private, for mainly depend on the resource of iron and sernosti axis.

Of the above needs to be effective, it is the method based on the quenching of the conductor, but this requires additional software and periodic blows to this software.

Now I'll just quote a post from another topic, which, although with small nuances, but solves this problem at a time and without the intervention of third-party programs:

Prosherstiv English-language sources I have found for myself that the solution to this problem:
When the game is open you need to start task Manager and then find Forza is running, click on it, right click and select detail. Then on the process which we threw the task Manager you need to right click and the option"set priority choose low.
After these steps, I have personally gone the whole input lag and no longer sticky/hover control, although it was difficult to even pass the first race due to the fact that, stuck turn button corny took the car off the road.

PS. When using this method I advise you to play the game by disabling all third-party programs, be it browser, steam, deep, etc., either pre-set the priority as at least below average, because otherwise they can lower you fps in Forze.

N
Nail Shamsheev 11.10.19

T_U_R_I_k
Thank you, but would recommend to put the priority below average because with a low priority of the fps jumps.

F
Fireless 17.07.20

I read the Tips above, play with the priority, in the end received an "underload" textures to high speed drive and unstable fps. The problem was solved by putting a limit frame rate to 30. But damn, it hurts your eyes... I would like to play with 60 frames, the iron gives more and more I've tried. Sticking at 60+ frames and it is horrible... Someone was able to solve the problem?

P
POSEIGNOM 17.07.20

Same problem who can advise? I do not want to change the priority, for then his eyes fill with blood

I
Ivan-Skott Radchenko 17.07.20

40+ fps input lag hard. When lock 36 is better , but still there. The game itself on ultra in the benchmark yields 53 fps. Praimtaim perfectly smooth. Tried the priority from low to high , no effect.

A
Alfuslog 06.12.20

na6ludatelb
God bless you, I've been tormented for more than two weeks. already regretted the bought game, and TUT C"!KA PUINTO SWEETER B"! I just got in here to thank you, so thank you.

A
Alfuslog 06.12.20

na6ludatelb
God bless you, I've been tormented for more than two weeks. already regretted the bought game, and TUT C"!KA PUINTO SWEETER B"! I just got in here to thank you, so thank you.