3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MasteRAssassiN 10.05.20 11:05 am

Technical problems (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows)

Contact for technical issues. What can help. Questions how can I remove the hovering not to ask. Their rules patch yet crack.
174 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rocki1239 10.05.20

The people help please, at me here what the hell... Well I start the game then says The game settings are missing or out-of-date. Please run the Game Launcher to configure game settings. What to do? Ran the Launcher, it will not start, ran as administrator, changed compatibility, re-installed the driver, Framework 4.0 rocked, in short everything, but none of it helped help, what is this shit?

m
mail23 10.05.20

help please run the mod using Tex mod and he is not pojavljaetsja

_
_ Vifrus 10.05.20

wanted to install the patch it says Setup has detected that you already have Spider-Man(R)-Web of Shadows(TM) 1.1 Patch installed
You do not need to install the 1.1 Patch.
what to do?

i
iks bj[s 10.05.20

Guys please help .I downloaded the game everything is fine but why when he writes that it is necessary to click on some button and he writes me a letter in Latin help me please tell me how to fix it pliz tell me please

C
Carnage0101 10.05.20

Help pliz. I downloaded the game and installed it appears I press Play the launcher starts and then crashes the game. Help somebody! It may have the louncher any settings to put?

C
Carnage0101 10.05.20

iks bj[s
You can go into the settings and change the key in which you're comfortable. And remember her!

K
Kol55 10.05.20

Please help I have here is a problem, my game is choppy, although it worked normally before, and not just jerks, and accelerated.

O
Oleksandr Galamba 10.05.20

Please help when run the. exe file gives: The game settings are missing or out-of-date. Please run the game launcher to configure game settings.

The launcher gives the same error

A
Artem chvilev 10.05.20

Please help I go to the launcher press Play and it says Stopped working what to do?

D
Demon 228322 10.05.20

as the minimum video settings to put?

L
Lesha Verizhenko 10.05.20

I have a resolution of 1366 by 768 and the game runs in window help

S
Sasha Pacola 10.05.20

pliz help run the game, the game flies but after 10 minutes and the game freezes even on minimum settings firewood updating MS Windows XP Professional SP3 Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 @ 1,80 GHz, 1.0 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT game Version: v1.1 net flemework 4

n
nikitapopov007 10.05.20

MasteRAssassiN
downloaded the game from mediaget. Installed it everything seems fine but during startup got an inscription Please insert the correct DVD-ROM select OK and restart application. please help!!!

G
Galactic Monster 10.05.20

Guys what to do Spider-Man - Web of Shadows I what sites did not shake the game and when it going through it all it crashes help solve the problem.

L
Lesha Zelenin 10.05.20

guys how to remove the invert mouse,just angry?

I
Ial Ive 10.05.20

Spider-Man - Web of Shadows zapuskaetsa in the frame, not the window frame from the window edges.

S
SplaydeR73 10.05.20

The system says Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this property. Swung different versions and always the same. What to do?

D
Danil Hohryakov 10.05.20

help downloaded the game and installed it ,Pat black screen and throws me to the launcher where the game settings what to do ?

M
Mega_mario 10.05.20

Help me please my problem is this, I go into the game and click continue I have loading then crashes I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!

X
X-Ray01 10.05.20

Daniel Khokhryakov
the same garbage I have 10 wines, throws in the laucher after the launch