3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 10.05.20 11:06 am

Optimization for AMD (Forza Horizon 3)

After almost half a year since the release and after the patches it appeared???
Just the game is very-very expensive to buy and good luck hunting.
The demo version is seriously frieze, but the demo that patches do not update
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Smirnov 10.05.20

The difference of the demo and the game is almost there. To misiti full version will also, most likely

w
william1992 10.05.20

Ivan Smirnov
The difference in the patches!!!

A
Aleksey Molodkin 10.05.20

In the network appeared the new build Forza Horizon 3 that go to any windows 10 Build 14936 and above. The latest version 1.0.42. Download and try now.

g
gyrbenok 10.05.20

william1992
Put Peroutka, optimization as in the demo, it became better not. i5-2500, 8gb ram, gtx 760 2gb . Memory card is always loaded, even on low graphics settings, in the race to 20фпс podlagivaet. And if you leave the city.... . it's very bad.
But I enjoy it in the desert on the elevated settings, stupid tuning cars, and Tumaco them.

w
william1992 10.05.20

gyrbenok
Took litsuhu last week. Settings are medium-high in FullHD stable 50 fps. Configuration in the profile
So optimization has delivered in full

P
Palych Rokov 10.05.20

the graphics are beautiful, but optimize weak, on my system at max fps sometimes sags to 48-50 shots and the download iron not full

H
Huskarl Krstk 10.05.20

Steve Taller
Clear the stump you have an old PERC, drive him like last time.

P
Palych Rokov 10.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
i7-5930k old? junk is fenopy and Celeron, the more I'll say that download percent incomplete, some in my opinion, too, did not pay attention

H
Huskarl Krstk 10.05.20

Steve Taller
Fenopy stone age.
I7 5930 and not the best Prots because the frequency is terrible.

P
Palych Rokov 10.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
3.7 GHz in bust this is normal, it is enough for any igruh faster than my ex-FKH-8350@4,8

H
Huskarl Krstk 10.05.20

Steve Taller
Now at least 4+GHz is necessary because otherwise there will be friezes in many new games, but fofix you kukuruzy.
3.7 in bust and only work on one core.
I hope you're right though, the RAM was able to stick?
You're a strange man you'd better take Ryazan, although not to drive to account for the X versions, and here you are like an idiot sitting at stock frequencies the performance is worse than the 4790 in stock.

P
Palych Rokov 10.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
for games i7-5930к much better topicsa, my RAM works at a frequency of 2667, somehow more put out. Rayzen is a barn, there is also the frequency the same as me, performance in games on the stream below and be miserable for the functionality of the motherboard, which I also Reisen 7 nothing will cram, as a mother I can h99 and 10 core to push and even 22 core kseon, then there is 40 psi Express lines + 4канальный memory mode, for a normal user it's enough for me and igrulki with my card and it pulls fine if only developers hands not curves

H
Huskarl Krstk 10.05.20

Steve Taller
Everything is clear to you (If you didn't understand me).
First came the question of which is better
Secondly, the RAM you have in any slot (should be 1 3 1 3) and that would make more frequencies increase the timings and voltage the RAM will not die.
In the third kseon much worse than any processor 5ххх series.
The fourth processor you need to drive at least up to 4.2 GHz

P
Palych Rokov 10.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
I have 2 strap for 16 gig, I think they are 2-ranked, although I don't know, RAM is in slots according to the instructions, dual channel plow. Kseon worse than any other Intel? there are more cores, but the frequency he's smaller, but more cache but, for those applications where it is important many threads kseon will be steeper than any overclocked to the heavens cor i7. The nurse really does not want to start if the frequency of memory above 2666 MHz with timings put on the car, tried to improve, still does not start, have to press the button Memok and return back everything, maybe memory controller CPU cannot cope

H
Huskarl Krstk 10.05.20

Steve Taller
Bigger is not better for now, probably just a couple of games capable of running more than 8 threads.
Oh yeah on the 5 series problems with the overclocking of RAM.
That really would be better to Ryazan he took and colder and faster and still much cheaper than your current PERC + RAM could work at 3200.

P
Palych Rokov 10.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
in games not faster optimize under AMD mediocre and the calculation speed on 1 stream in operations of floating point and comma have risen worse, and besides, Riesen seems to have soon in the new steping to go, it was one of the reasons why I didn't want to take it