3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20 11:07 am

Game crashes on the planet (Possible spoilers) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

By sabzh: In Voelde while trying to enter the territory under the shield during the explosion of mines around the perimeter of the building the game crashes. Over there follows some questions: 1) I Have one such game? 2)If not I have one, is there a solution ?
25 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 10.05.20

This was not, nor rip, nor on the license. The config of the PC game - rip/persons ?

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

Now is rip. Config gtx 1070 i7 4770 16 gb RAM SSD only is not enough. The Windows 10. So I think supply will work with 7, MB prokanaet

s
sagittariu 10.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
the game bagovannaya, load an early save, should help

F
FinistEG 10.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
This rigmarole was while using the game 1.05 crack first version.

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

FinistEG
Well, I'm here from Hatab was perejaslavl, now reinstall. If it'll help - I will unsubscribe.sagittariu
I even rebooted the computer away from sin.

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

FinistEG
A crack is the second version already? Can in HP to throw?
I reinstalled the rip hatab and nothing. There is no result. Shot in mine - and departure.

f
fLaMaster 10.05.20

sagittariu
This is not a game bagovannaya is pirateable.

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

fLaMaster
The game is also full of bugs. Now you're done, bought. Supported hack developers, they proudly display the AAA project in the 2K hardwood. Coupleto the game, when its real price will enter the store - 350 rubles, and yet I would rather suffer with the bugs than I will regret the wasted 2K rubles...

f
fLaMaster 10.05.20

I wasted 2.5 K RUR with great pleasure of playing as in single and coop and I really fun to watch you whining, honestly.

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

fLaMaster
WELL, if you like to be a hamster, which fed Callum and he pays for it - be it .
PS. Really not understand why we go to the forum, if the individual has nothing to say except Look at me! I'm a Hamster eating carrion!

f
fLaMaster 10.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Gospode, you're playing the same game, just stripped down and with a lot more bugs. Who's the hamster eating shit?

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

fLaMaster
Under rezanomu you mean it co-op?)
fLaMaster wrote:
I did not pay their money for it)

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

Solution found: Rip rearranged - all passed.

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

fLaMaster
Ladn, actually I'm the type potrollit. The game rules, but I'm a hypocrite. I myself like it, but the bugs there are really a lot... you Have to be blind to not see them

R
Ruslan Surma 10.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
NOT ONE

M
MIKLAI 10.05.20

also do the same(
what kind of rip?

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

MIKLAI
Hotfix for crack released. Already solved

M
MIKLAI 10.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
I have the problem remained(
0.4 0.5 rules were put I(
Try other rips and 0.4 back.

M
MIKLAI 10.05.20

Put the last 0.5 and before the place of departure went to windowed mode and the game did not take off)
So try more can one ride)

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

MIKLAI
1.09 already rolled out