3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olezha Buhalo 10.05.20 11:07 am

zealoдроты the Council give (Diablo 2)

so-as the main salakot for me this obsessed.and he sleeps all day yesterday,but need an answer now - whether the cost to max ZIL or this makes no sense at all, because it seems like the entire force of the ZIL goes with guns
51 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 10.05.20

Is it worth maxing out the ZIL sileru? So I can't say

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 10.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo wrote:
Where, if not in the ZIL?

O
Olezha Buhalo 10.05.20

Yes, a lot of skills. the maxil was once but the special effect was not,here and ask for advice

C
CorvinOk 10.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo
Yes

S
Sanchez Ramirez 10.05.20

By your logic the druid UAC to swing at max doesn't make sense, because HP and armor you with to dial. The residual ZIL skills you can throw, except that, in the light cut or defiance.

O
Obsessed 10.05.20

Oleg Booze, well, there is, as with frenzy will makinesi the skill to the detriment of synergy will be a bit less damage, Macanese synergy - will be a bit less AR (or accelerations from frenzy). it is possible is banal to read the skill description and using freakin ' diablo 2 skill planner. but no, tracing paper is difficult sharpen. ;D

in your case, it is better to blindly follow the recommendations of the General (and not include the brain <;D).

O
Olezha Buhalo 10.05.20

Sanchez Ramirez
KLA will give up to half HP and max zeal gives very specks Parrott damage,too, and ol Frens. Franz gives much more DMG than ZIL), you can mxit KHS
LAN I understand you) maxing out will not

O
Obsessed 10.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo, General makil, I pozyrit. and you do not Maxi! :D
no, I don analogue of example, when the synergy gives more DMG than investing in the skill.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 10.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo wrote:
you can mxit KHS
So the ZIL and his Maksat, isn't it?

O
Obsessed 10.05.20

Sanchez Ramirez, do Olei will be the ZIL, who rips mobs in the distance! ;-) he max hs is not needed.

i
iamviktor 10.05.20

Yes to all just. Its the ZIL gives 12%Dmg himself Zeal gives 6% per level. How would you do DAD (that's me). =-)
Rocked to the synergy and Zeal to be rocked under AR better to hit with less damage than not get a large) See %AR other))) and swing under it!

R
Ruby Ray 10.05.20

I have here the 4th time started a campaign again, as always, for a paladin, and as always pumped the Zeal and Fanaticism (Zeal,Fanaticism), and then Fist of the Heavens, and in the end other skills that give the pros first. In the campaign, like, even very like, but in PVP as far as I know - weak.

O
Obsessed 10.05.20

Ruby Ray, uncle, purely for fun, look for diablo 2 skill planner, poke there skills and count up the numbers of damage. Fist of the Havens without the other skills giving the pros first is very weak. :-) download for better zeal, fanaticism, sacrifice, and Holy shield is at full, and the rest as your heart. but 1 in the Redemption would cost to throw (anything above that is also 1).

smeared
:D

O
Obsessed 10.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo, in short, in your case, AR ZIL is more important than his damage. download ZIL to the chance of hitting 90%. ©
everything has been written.

i
iamviktor 10.05.20

The question then came, what to wear to the ZIL until the FRETBOARD!
Again, the question is, do I have to dress Gulick and the mountains at once, may be enough of something?
How much he needs Life Tap or leech enough from items?

r
redoolf 10.05.20

The question then came, what to wear to the ZIL until the FRETBOARD!
The question is incorrect. Until Grif need to provozit on the fretboard.

i
iamviktor 10.05.20

Took, ZIL without a stamp in the trash!

r
redoolf 10.05.20

iamviktor, seriously, you can read the Zealot guide PvM, there are some options, but Grief is different for all damage significantly.

i
iamviktor 10.05.20

Thanks for the info, in the end, the phrase items First, then Siler is the truth!
By the way, what??? Ache or FB???

r
redoolf 10.05.20

If for PvM, in a Phase Blade, and then torment fix. In damage there's not much difference on the background of increase Grief, and ias is much higher. In PvP, as I understand it, important more range from BA.