3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
informator59 10.05.20 11:07 am

The problem with co-op (Shadow Warrior 2)

Good afternoon, friends. There is a problem with coop. Connect to any game, playing normally, and then abruptly the monsters freeze and gives a network error. What to do? To play with a friend.
9 Comments
Sort by:
c
ctrax 10.05.20

simply disconnect.
cha or inet with cliffs or opponent buggy...

i
informator59 10.05.20

fear
Well, in all network game played fine, the same Battles on a 64 player or Kolda. Although they haven't super, very strange.

S
SlyPock 10.05.20

I have stimovsky version at all to the other is not connected to the left types through time.
In network no practical advice what to do?

i
informator59 10.05.20

DERZO_MAN
Plus, the same as me. But at least I connected, 5 min playing and throws an error. This is certainly not the case.

S
SlyPock 10.05.20

4 days have passed and nothing is known about how this is solved?
In the reviews no one has a problem there,some brilliant reviews-what the fuck?

D
Doomcreeper 10.05.20

Terrible online. Ping even to the sidekick is incredibly bad.

i
informator59 10.05.20

Doomcreeper
Maybe that's why me and throws zergs in the menu? Delay when killing monsters enormous, and actually shot two seconds passes before HP will decrease. Fail the game in this regard.

B
BANJOHN 10.05.20

Good night. Faced with the same problem. Play with a friend for 10 minutes and then throws out: there was a network error . In other games this problem was not. Has anyone found a solution?

i
informator59 10.05.20

BANJOHN
Good day) in short I have this problem after I changed my low speed ADSL Internet 5 Mbps to fiber optic 100 Mbps. what is the Internet?