3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
markovka56 10.05.20 11:07 am

How to enable DirectX 9? (Resident Evil 6)

Who knows how to put directx 9 I just Shas on directx 10, play I vidyuhi weak like in the key directx 9))
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screw It 10.05.20

You're on it and play, the game does not support the tenth.

I Shas on directx 10, play

Gnome whispered in your ear?

m
markovka56 10.05.20

As there is no at all the games capcom has support for dx 10 in resice 5 was it was possible to choose dx 9 or dx10 and no in the selection screen!

A
AxelDevil 10.05.20

Not in this game to support DX10 you also said, if you do not want to believe, then go to game folder and there you will see one folder called DX10, as was the case with other projects. Yes, and honestly did not notice that it is not. But if the video card is weak lower graphic settings, with no loss of quality can be lower the anti-aliasing and shadow quality (the game is quite dark so the difference is not critical).

I
In_live 10.05.20

I have the settings the fps does not affect what it can be connected?

m
markovka56 10.05.20

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
by the way me too)

I
In_live 10.05.20

and that's this?
[CPU]
JobThread=3
RenderingThread=ON

A
AxelDevil 10.05.20

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
This setting of the processor, in your case setup allows to do parallel calculations for all 4 logical (and possibly physical, depending on the CPU) cores were all Capcom games using this engine, to touch her makes no sense whatsoever.

I
In_live 10.05.20

AxelDevil
Okay, well enough of course what settings the fps does not affect.

c
cripple 10.05.20

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
You have 2 physical cores (2-x nuclear), 4 logical, he will ship you 3 of them, one not ship to leave the system. the framerate in this port from consoles is not affected, for many reasons. a little used technology where a Central ositive part geometry and models of helping GPU.....

A
AxelDevil 10.05.20

cripple
In the post above I have already described what this parameter. And your fiction about 1 core on system is no good. For the future logical cores are numbered not from 1 but from 0, so it says not 4 but 3. Unable even to get into device Manager to check.

You have 2 physical cores (2-x nuclear), 4 logical
Not all this statedlife, but only for those sandy bridge and similar processors, which has a function of hyperthreding, well, amdsec who have the technology bulldozer. And for the remaining number of logical processors equals the number of physical.

I
In_live 10.05.20

cripple
I have a laptop, intel i3 380m

A
AxelDevil 10.05.20

Then said cripple to your case true, because your CPU has the function of HyperThreading. And FPS to promote the campaign can only be overclocking the video card will help but not much and the method has many disadvantages, which I think makes no sense to say.

c
cripple 10.05.20

AxelDevil
the link on off. Intel. h t t p ://ark.intel.com/ru/products/50178

before you shake the air about my fiction, should be to turn to the left lobe of the brain. as the application automatically sets these parameters based on iron. the numbering of the nuclei does not play any sense. in addition to sandy, actually, with a similar architecture is enough. to read need.

in a discussion with you, my dear, to join makes no sense. as with first to say and then thinked. own peril. to respond further is not intended.

A
AxelDevil 10.05.20

Well, a pretty strange decision for the opponent in the dispute, to leave him being completely self-righteousness. About the fact that these processors are much I know and do not think that you are one in all understand, but in the context of the post, the clarification did not have a big role. When I answer the person wanted to clarify that part of your post may be inappropriate for his case, and not only that, but since the profile of the person is not specified processor model, and nothing about his computer, I said in General. But when he specified the processor, I thought that it would be fair to say that you were exactly right in his case. But if he had some sort of Intel® Core™2 Quad, your information was not accurate, which is what I wanted to convey.

So back to the main dispute, it's clear that the application itself exposes the settings in accordance with the system on which it is installed, but it is not important and a weighty argument. Suppose we have a value JobThread=7 this means that use all eight threads from zero to seven.

Y
Yakudca 10.05.20

after I threw everything in the game folder I have lost a black screen ))