3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ac0rd 10.05.20 11:09 am

Need a little help. (Total War: Warhammer)

I think that all already know that yesterday released a hacked version of the game) So actually the question is can hacked DLC to put on litsuhu?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scholes1822 10.05.20

A
Aleksandr6769 10.05.20

there of course

Z
ZONE93 10.05.20

Scholes1822
the picture is spot on.

V
VirgilSouth 10.05.20

Another question - how on the pirates mods to put?

s
stalout 10.05.20

VirgilSouth
apparently did

V
VirgilSouth 10.05.20

stalout
As it is possible, you need to enter the file mods in one Thisnk and somehow edit the files themselves, and that's the last I don't know

s
stalout 10.05.20

VirgilSouth
So there is no this text. the documents

V
VirgilSouth 10.05.20

stalout
Copiado

1. To copy fashion at drive letter:Steam\steamapps\common\WARHAMMER Total War\data
2. Create userscripts at the address C:\Users\QWER\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer\scripts\user.script.txt (and don't try to write here Vasya.script.txt etc user.script.txt this file name)
(QWER - user name her)
3. In userscripts to print the text in the mod format mod_name.pack in"; " (semicolon required)
4. File to assign a mode is read only
5. If necessary, create the list of running mods, every new mod to register on a new line

Example: If the file is better_camera_mod.pack accordingly, the row will be mod better_camera_mod.pack;
The start order of mods: mod at the top of the list is loaded first, etc.

Download the desired mod from steam, open the file, even with Notepad and erase at the beginning of the file to letters PFH4. Persistent. The file is ready to work.

s
stalout 10.05.20

VirgilSouth
did, but the game doesn't start now

S
ScarletWanderer 10.05.20

stalout
fuck Google in Russian there is a video on YouTube need work in hex editor