3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 10.05.20 11:09 am

The bastards in open session (Grand Theft Auto 5)

And so:
Did you have a chance to meet different kinds of killers in open session?
Here we are talking about 29 (29 scum) players in one session, whose purpose is the destruction of all life.

A personal example:

Went to the game and as it turned out to sissiy these maniacs. Literally a minute later after he left the house overhead, circling 3 of the HYDRA, which collectively tore all who met on the way.
Further, the ground forces of these nerds (Talking about others), which fully got all the upgrades from the new software update 'the arms Trade' that suit total grandez on earth.
Ie, step right - HYDRA (3 PCs.).
Step left - the standard APC, the APC with a rocket launcher, Picatinny with the sniper rifle with explosive bullets, trailer air defense, Lusardi (2pcs.)...
And at some point, all their attention is focused on you alone (At least so clearly think, when by the death of 60 6 minutes).
To my HYDRA will reach hell. That, even just a car to steal will not work!

Sometimes you have it?

AMENDMENT:
We are not talking about 'passive mode' or changing session!

Thank you!
37 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 10.05.20

Essexplay
Yes it happens every time)

F
FoX752 10.05.20

I agree

G
Garapsha 10.05.20

Is your home/garage is not published, but is torn to pieces by Chiarelli) Forge, on the spot)

D
Dakar13 10.05.20

Essexplay

Something does not fit in your story, excuse me. 29 aggressive player and you're the only one beautiful in the white dress? This does not happen. First, just because the thugs, as a rule, more quenched with just each other, but from your story it appears that the victim was only you. Second, you never came to look at the tag of the clan these children? Maybe it was ONE gang, and horror of horrors, you're out of luck, this band was one of those the mommy megalisstudio. In this case, what would be the point? 30 people is the maximum capacity of the session. 29 inadequate plus you one = full session. You got out, they were alone, what to do? Organized to wait for the next victim?

Your story looks like a bad dream nerd, single, and not real coolstory from session ;)

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 10.05.20

Dakar13
First:
They were groups of 3, 2 of the player in the gang (Various).

Second:
When is Naguib from all sides, wherever you went, the bullet catch from any player (Talking still about this session). Close not to go not to go with anyone. At that time, 'you' will not
to separate the 'black white', as I repeat, what's next who would not passed not passed - the minigun in the back.
So my generalization and name of all the ' freaks' has a base.

I said certain, which all flew more explosive, missiles, etc.

And in parentheses in the text was the amendment...

-
-Alcatraz-- 10.05.20

In wanted to cry? To speak to no one? Time to play online so take the pain.

B
BarackKamacho 10.05.20

what the Fudge I do not understand? well 29 bastards in fairness I've never seen,at least for the reason that fully complete the session find is not so easy,and even if it is, you are not physically able to communicate with them all that making up,by God,it can't be that all the players focused on one goal,they should at least be one of the gang,and gangs organized,not Kal like IGN and such gang usually sit in created for myself session and not prey on one of the nubas

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 10.05.20

affalas
Give me the stars and stripes handkerchief for snot, please!)

B
Burrut 10.05.20

Also have not seen ever! Well, there are citaristi are quenched just stalking you for a while, of course, too furious, they begin to cuss in chat, but no more, and usually they get bored, especially when I can't respond to them!

l
lokkie 10.05.20

What about the concept of GTA is fun, trash and waste, get out of everything that moves? )))))
But in General, I agree. Even at the outlet wrote that this part is purely online. Single on three protagonists about anything. Normally play one character, as it developed, only online. And online crowds shkoloty, normally also not play. Probably so, and DLS plot do not produce, because if produce normal DLS on one character, then online immediately go bad.
So sho waiting for GTA 6 )

V
Vano_Strelok 10.05.20

Have done for nerds, for whom the PVP in GTA in a free session is one to love, but I believe that Pitstsa in GTA is the same thing and ride on machines in the Battlfield ...

m
m1c4d0 10.05.20

GTA is a simulator Gopnik, what else could you do in this game?))

P
Pakc666 10.05.20

Go in passive mode and not worry about it. For a year somewhere to play. Does not make sense to vyhodit him in open sessions because Kolodozero on the hydraulic and rock glaciers darkness. With themselves they have to fight, of course, do not want. Courage enough to smash the guy on the bike, which was going about his business and nobody touches it.

S
Spiny 10.05.20

I'm here and not scored in the GTA. Online complete nonsense. Guys any plans and preparation for the robbery, when there are Hydra, armored personnel carriers, tanks, etc...? Left not because of maniacs. Do sometimes kill, spoil others job organizations. Damn, play the game where there is pvp and whining that you get killed... Oh, remember the school years(especially somewhere in 2005), when everything was cut in COP, and I lineage 2 pirates(since then Russia has not yet reached it). It was possible to lose things(clothes, weapons etc) when you kill mobs. And what did good players when they saw what the other player is saved from mobs? Certainly deafening it and enjoyed a drop :))

D
Dakar13 10.05.20

And very surprised when lonely riding on the bike, the player makes their lovely Kurume once or twice. Hydropathy upset when the same player suddenly sestrenka gets off the moped and says something interesting while they lost a tip and think - damn, where did he did that??I still need it. You can fight back from anything and anyone, with a straight arm and some experience of the game. But, in a fabulous situation described vehicle, the only solution is to change the session, because of the stupid crush the masses. Or go into a passive, but then you won't have anything really to do. And just drive around the map, admiring the beauty, as it is not very...

I
Ilya Krasilov 10.05.20

you're in battle played I think, there is action non-stop talking

A
Azaz Ololoev 10.05.20

Essexplay
lol, son, this is GTA, then pvp is the only reasonable interaction between the players and the whole point of online)

e
evil.burmistroff 10.05.20

Essexplay
uncle is GTA online
want to play quietly play a different game

e
ed58963 10.05.20

this topic is the epitome of milesnewcastle:
1. 29 1 a spherical horse in vacuum. such luck is not just all
2. knowledge of the terrain protects from Hydra and not only.
3. ...
4. profit!
5. on the map there are places where not go on the Hydra and not to come to the APC and the SNP will not help ( O_o and it simultaneously )
6. author SFC and not watching TV

7. (unlikely) hit in the wrong place at the wrong time. gathering tops warring gangs.

T
Tigers_Trust 10.05.20

Author topic until your story is like a fairy tale or a subjective exaggeration.
That would not be unfounded to make better screenshots and videos, where you are in 6 minutes 60 times to kill in this case you do not provoke others.
And indeed, there are such persons, who themselves agrat on then off and consider themselves victims.