3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tujmser 11.10.19 11:35 pm

Quest \"it's Now or never\" 1.11 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who faced a problem of absence of this quest? After a conversation with Radovica in theory it should be activated by receipt of a letter from Triss. In my case, it was neither the letter nor the quest. Added the email through the console is also zero. I suspect it is the consequences of dialogue with Radovica where choose: Don know twice in a row. Pass the fourth time, was that before it was on NG+.
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thoothless 11.10.19

The quest is given after getting to the Bastard younger, you get it along with the quest Service to Radovid.

t
tujmser 11.10.19

Well, I already soaked probably missed something... but by the way go to the Sergeant of the ship, they ask the king and he supposedly go nafig by invitation only

D
Ded MastDay 11.10.19

tujmser
I have this quest gave Triss personally, immediately after move to Alberta Legalbud in the quest a Matter of life and death, any letter was not. She said something like come to me, need to talk. And when approaching her house in Novigrad, Geralt finds near her home hunters for witches. From this point activated the quest.
Less abuse the console, so quests are not broke.
PS. Dialogue with Radovica does not affect this quest. Apparently if you long for her not to go, then uses a messenger with a letter.
Quest Service to Radovid is activated immediately after the Bastard Jr., but if you have completed the quest a Matter of life and death, any letter will not be as after the quest it's Now or never, Triss will not be in Novigrad.

t
tujmser 11.10.19

The console I used as a start quest, then loaded before using it, ran through Novigradu, the Ochsenfurt but probably not destiny...

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.10.19

But the quest is not listed in failed? I have always done,but maybe he's,like, Jennifer? (as a quest with the Genie,when she offers to come to talk,and if this is not done,then the quest is failed and to build love with her will not succeed)

D
Ded MastDay 11.10.19

ZlobnyDed
Apparently, he has this quest is not even started

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.10.19

ZorbaBudda
I like the last goof did not even pay attention to the request of Jennifer at the first passage ) the Quest, therefore,no notice

t
tujmser 11.10.19

I clearly saw - the quest did not start.

i
icebear2 11.10.19

In short, after a talk with Radovica on the ship comes to us and says tipo a letter to Geralt of Rivia (Geralt when reading says But I guess it's from the Triss) after reading activated the quest it's Now or never. Took 2 times. And have you done previous quests for Triss?.

t
tujmser 11.10.19

Yes all the quests with Triss did on the ship I was not allowed although the active line in the dialogue with the Sergeant of the ship is.

S
Setesh 11.10.19

in short here http://www.diablo1.ru/witcher3/quests-seichas-ili-nikogda.php
here are all of the chain quests, which, after which, when activated, where, in General, full information

M
Mercurionio 11.10.19

Sites
It is a quest to rescue wizards.
Service radovica - quest right after the bastard Jr. Triss and quests in General are separate. After the rescue, Alberta, you need to go to the city. As soon as you see the hilarity at the gate, you can go to Triss.

S
SpartanSoap 11.10.19

tujmser
and you come from the quest a Matter of life and death?

t
tujmser 11.10.19

SpartanSoap
Yes, Legalbud we saved...

S
SpartanSoap 11.10.19

tujmser
first try to complete the quests of Radovid, and then save Legalbud. Then it's Now or never will start immediately after the All or nothing

E
Elena Cetkina 11.10.19

Hello. I also have a problem of this kind. I missed something and now can't get back. And start all over again is not desirable. Dear users, can you tell me if anyone of You message id Triss. Please help. Thank you in advance.

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 11.10.19

tujmser
Don't know I wasn't, I passed and that everything was fine. Maybe you caught some bug. Try to keep away and start to pass Novigrad again.

E
Elena Cetkina 11.10.19

Sites
Sorry, but You wouldn't happen to know message id Triss?

N
Nikita Buldygin 11.10.19

Elena Zykina
Sorry,but you have not found the id of this letter?

s
supernice1990 11.10.19

After Welbuton I have this quest does not appear, do not know