3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gfcnjh2 10.05.20 07:06 pm

Cool quest with a toilet. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

17 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 10.05.20

What's the meaning of the theme?
To put video from YouTube?

g
gfcnjh2 10.05.20

Hirok
show funny moment that someone might have missed. or do you expect me to place links to videos, everything that happens-on the keyboard to print.

H
Hirok 10.05.20

gfcnjh2
Well as be could, Yes.
And so, you the whole topic was created for one VIDOS, which even have no relationship.
I would understand if you, the blog is still recorded for the bonuses, but Najera to the forum with this climb?

_
__DOC__ 10.05.20

Brake. And this is not a quest.
Custom videos | added by: monk70 | 2 July at 20:20

g
gfcnjh2 10.05.20

Hirok
THE WHOLE SUBJECT. what a great event. I'm sorry that I distracted your precious time.

H
Hirok 10.05.20

gfcnjh2
Well, if you spent your, probably Yes, great.
And Yes, don't make jokes, you do not go out.

g
gfcnjh2 10.05.20

Hirok
and you I'll see Petrosyan from God.

h
h-H-h 10.05.20

hmm about shit stupid videos

R
Ruslan45 10.05.20

Didn't know that. In General, if all the game can be a month to pass.

D
Dead Note 10.05.20

nothing new. Yes, throw VIDOS nerd..

g
gfcnjh2 10.05.20

__DOC__
Look at yourself punk. And give access toilet other residents Bronnitsy quite a covert assignment.

B
Bupycop 10.05.20

gfcnjh2
There are those hidden quests, dozens. Now all their throw? For a long time have hundreds of sites with a full analysis of quests, Easter eggs and references. And Yes, with the toilet, this is not a quest, and not even hidden, because to avoid the moment where people Baron pressed Herbalist, can not be avoided, and everything is perfectly explained. If you think so, then you can call hidden quest this is a time where people of the Baron, standing behind the castle and don't know what to do with the boards, which conceal a secret passage to the castle, where still a kid drowned and every 3rd dialogue resident, has hidden quest type tell residents about a bunch of gold under the ruins.

g
gfcnjh2 10.05.20

Bupycop
Your opinion is. My otherwise. As much as there is left of the shit posted to this game and any who do not need passes. Some players already know like the five fingers including the same hundreds of sites about which you mentioned. And why so much negativity for me I don't understand. Probably slept poorly.

B
Bupycop 10.05.20

gfcnjh2
Because the topic title does not correspond to reality, in creating a theme, your nothing, you posted someone else's video and as I said before, this is not a quest and not hidden, because it is impossible to ignore, this is on a level that the spread hidden quest White Garden with Griffin, saying it nest Nelfy burned.

g
gfcnjh2 10.05.20

Bupycop
Did I said that is my video. Just decided to share his interesting observation of a man whose video I saw on YouTube, posting it here on the site. Again, what is sometimes spread much more absurd and Bayan-estey of what I posted. Yes, and where inadequate names of topics. Well, okay, that I've met, not like your case. At least one person that was informative. And maybe more quantity. But for fear of being zaminusovali from the review they refused, seeing all this negativity.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 10.05.20

the thing with the toilet seen. fun.
another good trick with a toilet was in the Time Shift, though not as multi-way - there's just a crapper was mounted on the top of a cliff on a wooden platform hanging over Hz.how many summerboy the abyss

M
Metalist1925 10.05.20

didn't know that. Always passed