3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dillannox 11.10.19 11:35 pm

Not work save (Tales of Berseria)

All figured out.
12 Comments
Sort by:
f
fishkka 11.10.19

dillannox
Tell me what to do I torment((((((( the files are there but the game does not see sohranenki

d
dillannox 11.10.19

Everything is clear, but if I ask.

a
alek001 11.10.19

in CPY_SAVES tick the indexing was standing.other broken games continues,and this is not.what to do?!

f
fishkka 11.10.19

alek001
My game started to see save only after you disable file compression! (The previous Council on integrirovaniya files did not help)

a
alek001 11.10.19

fishkka,thank you) but the compression is disabled.in General, all standard,but not saved..bloody hell)

f
fishkka 11.10.19

alek001
Here's what I found
To fix, open the CPY file.ini in the root of the game, enter the path to the game in the string SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR%. For example, if the game is installed in folder C:GamesTales of Berseria, the line should look like this: SavePath=C:GamesTales of Berseria
can help

a
alek001 11.10.19

that's the first thing I did.
tired of dancing,all torn down anyways)
fishkka,thank you for not leaving)))

E
Eli Halila 11.10.19

dillannox
fishkka
Thanks for help

A
AlexGrivK 11.10.19

I will add more.The CPY file.ini in the string SavePath= write the full path to the game folder SYSTEMDATA (type SavePath=C:\Games\Tales of Berseria\SYSTEMDATA\). Index ,etc., as described above, also be made, but helped it.

O
OZCYBERPUNK 11.10.19

I have here how it happened: SavePath=C:Program Files (x86)Tales of Berseria\CPY_SAVES
Preservation began to appear, and it was not.

D
DanikTOP1 11.10.19

what to do if the disk With nothing?

A
Artem Cullen 11.10.19

I none of these methods did not help! Game sohranyal every time a new layer but NOT visible it and it is not possible to continue after a restart,this is wild nonsense...