3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 10.05.20 07:10 pm

Quick save (Diablo 2)

Guys, a question. I often like to save, but then saving only when the output occurs.
How is it possible in the game to survive? That would not start with the city again.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
street_vaiper 10.05.20

zAchem tebe esli ti sohranyatsya nesobiraeshsya vihodit iz igri?

i
iamviktor 10.05.20

Great decision for the Hardcore resident)))

R
Resu 10.05.20

in a multiplayer game (TCP/IP), auto-save every 5 minutes

O
Obsessed 10.05.20

:D I remember how D1 I backed up RIGHT BEFORE the ROOM WITH the DI and one of the mages pulnul me with fireball. download - UOOO!, download - UOOO! had to delete the game. :D

S
Sanchez Ramirez 10.05.20

No, you just look at him! You do not want him with the city to start! Already quite spineless nerds went well - what a time.

f
firkax 10.05.20

If we are talking about fears of will crash the computer and I was not kept the game is not really designed (it is believed that the computer does not hang). But here already wrote that in tcp/ip AutoSave often (there it is done out of concern that fall the Internet). If you play on the server something to think about conservation in General is not necessary, the server will save everything that would be your computer no matter what.
If we are talking about will continue now, play it and then upload the save old - it is cheating and is not provided.

Q
QLinkee 10.05.20

Where to write to have fixed the sync forums between your projects?

r
readerX88 10.05.20

AL5
No, it is impossible. That's the trick.

A
AL5 10.05.20

readerX88
firkax
Sanchez Ramirez
Obsessed
Resu
iamviktor
I understand the point, this is when you use town portal.
That's enough.

R
Rivnyanyn 10.05.20

AL5
Not only. As I recall, was too lazy to Zy-El and Clusters to search for new ingredients for cooking, and the result of cooking were well ver different characterization, because he kept before cooking and then cooked, if the output of slag, had crachit the game Manager, as a simple Alt+F4 still kept the shit-brew;D

r
readerX88 10.05.20

Rivnyanyn wrote:
had crashit game Manager
exactly also happened used it