3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solo837 11.10.19 11:35 pm

Legendary item \"Without armor, but in oil\" (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Dear gamers, can anyone know how to locate this legendary item of clothing?
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 11.10.19

F
FiercestLeek02 11.10.19

solo837
In the Olympic games to participate, sort of.

s
solo837 11.10.19

FiercestLeek02
Well, I've got everything covered, except for the last episode of Atlantis. Maybe he appears in a New game+ after participating in the Olympic games, because in a normal game it is not present.

-
--00--00-- 11.10.19

I have he hasn't been on the job only a common oil-during the Olympic games. But he showed up in the list of variations the appearance of a bib. But as a subject it is possible paucity using cheat engine, as the mask of the cult, or civilian attire of Athens, which was only available in the story Messiah.

s
solo837 11.10.19

--00--00--
My friend purchased this item in the game (not cheat engine) at the blacksmith in Phocis. I wonder how did he get there?

N
Nemiades 11.10.19

I bought it from the blacksmith near the arena

d
dilat 11.10.19

I recently acquired (sorry, I bought no oil). However, the forge will not remember. Do not expect that it can be sold. To transmogrification there are enough, I thought. As I understand it, it can be sold completely randomly, most importantly, he accidentally get

s
solo837 11.10.19

Everything purchased. A blacksmith in Messara. Apparently he randomly sold.

O
Occedusso 11.10.19

Armor is called a bodybuilder))

D
Dimson_62 11.10.19

I was running around here at the blacksmiths and found 4 items if someone gets something else lay, and then just check all the blacksmiths is very annoying.

K
Ke1n 17.07.20

My question is, how to covered with oil, where to find it\buy

S
SPR1GGAN 17.07.20

Ke1n
this stupid story quest ,so not as

K
Ke1n 17.07.20

SPR1GGAN
don't know about when the oil give? the current 5 Chapter completed

y
yar1097 17.07.20

Ke1n
This is one of the items that randomly appear from merchants. Check them often and maybe you'll get lucky. I appeared at the dealer on Kefalonia, in the beginning of the game, but then the money for it was not, therefore, bought.

d
dilat 17.07.20

Ke1n
Oil not give. Give armor oil

yar1097
Location generally does not matter - it can be any merchant. Of course, in addition to merchants in Atlantis

K
Ke1n 17.07.20

I did not understand how by doing what he would have earned( armor there is oil there
I have another blade from Leonardo, will +750 damage)

A
Alpak 17.07.20

Hi all, the game has the ability to personalize armor, that is, change their appearance without changing points and perks. To put the Olympic hero, hover the mouse on the bib, hold the right mouse button after these steps, you will open a menu with all possible TYPES of equipment, if you scroll down, you will have two Olympic champion with butter and without. This is in regards to personalization, these actions you don't get yourself a suit of armor, just changing the look of your. Ssylka:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://support.ubisoft.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000039631/Customising-gear-visuals/&ved=2ahUKEwj3jdGN99npAhXBtYsKHeoRDWMqfjapegqicbab&usg=AOvVaw2FUqvw-aMSPka_jGhOmvHa&cshid=1590790836918.
At the expense of armor, as I understand it you can buy in the forge, he will spawn randomly. At the expense of perk +500 damage, I think the game you noticed the jars with the black oil, it lights up, as I understand it in Perca are talking about him, not about oil, which the main character could wipe before the battle in Olympia.
I found a video that explains the benefit:

a
abgalter 17.07.20

Alpak
Thanks for the find.
But,perhaps,useless-confusing perk. Easier all the fire to burn out,than to chase after two seconds.

E
Erbol123 12.11.21

solo837
I bought it from the smithy

F
FOX_Skynet 05.05.22

Dimson_62
Thank you very much!! I will look for