3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Layneks 10.05.20 07:11 pm

A bug with the robot brewer buddy in the quest \"the Beer bubbling\" (Fallout 4)

Need help, decided to leave the robot yourself and choose appropriate branch dialog, then the robot asks for the coordinates of the house, but then says"Error, not specified, coordinates of the house, the choice is delayed. Although not even a choice of settlement, where to send it. How to solve this problem?
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

Layneks
The easiest way to replay from save,inogda sometimes a simple restart of the game helps.
Well, silly question - at least one settlement there ? )

L
Layneks 10.05.20

MrGURAM76
Tried to load earlier save and reenter, it is still the same. Settlement is.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Weird. And the enemies were all killed in the quatrefoil?

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
We killed them all. I have a video passing have seen that once the robot asks for the coordinates of the house, then there is a kind of window, like you're sending a partner or appointed to the supply lines of the settler, but I have immediately goes to the next line of dialogue as if I did not choose settlement. And what do not know, I tried to complete the quest through the console with the ending, though I thought it took, but the sense from it 0, it is still in the basement of a bar.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
And put repak from hatab v1.9.4 as we said? And the unofficial patch Unofficial Fallout Patch 4-4598-2-0-1a set?

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
Well, I'm now on v1.9.4 + all the DLC, but right. the patch is not put, what for?

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
It gives bugs of the game. Cm here :http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/patchi/unofficial_fallout_4_patch/137-1-0-4142

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
Thanks, I'll try.

M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

Layneks
Try to send to the customer

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

MrGURAM76
It anywhere it can't send as I understand it-does not open the dialog window.

M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

shieldandsword
As I understand it, doesn't open a window with a choice of settlement

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

MrGURAM76
Cm.above )

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

My buddy also was without dialog ... Quest respectively, hung ...
I fought with it for quite some time and in the end despaired something to do with it.
And once, after a very long time, I was again in the basement. And decided to try again to speak with this barrel. What would you think a dialog box appeared and Badi ( just in case ) was sent to the customer.
Waiting when he got out, I reassigned him to their settlement ...

L
Layneks 10.05.20

saturn7774
That is, if you send it to the customer, then from there you can send in the settlement?

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

Layneks
At any time, as long as the Badi will not come in the Neighborhood.
At least, the dialog box hangs and there is a proper position ...

M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

Layneks
If you have the opportunity to deliver to the client - send it. Especially not from the fact that it is stupid to wander around your shithole.

L
Layneks 10.05.20

MrGURAM76
Yes, the selection window of the settlements does not appear, and the dialogue is.

L
Layneks 10.05.20

MrGURAM76
Then using the console to complete the quest, and then using moveto player to resprout it in the settlement...

L
Layneks 10.05.20

In General, the problem with the bug decided. The bug was due to fashion, which gives an opportunity to remove all the debris in the settlements, by the robot, it was impossible to specify settlement where to send partner.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
Good job figured out! What's your mod for a garbage collection in the settlement?